productboard is the product management system that helps you get the right products to market, faster. Understand what users need, prioritize what to build next and rally everyone around your roadmap.Get it
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us f…See more
Product Frameworks helps you find and learn about product frameworks used to build great products.Get it
The all-in-one product management solutionGet it
- Easily manage product developmentGet it
ShipFast is a super easy and simple project management tool built with developers made as the top priority ✅ We removed all project management jargon & complications and created a tool to help you maintain and ship your projects at blazing speeds 🔥🌶Get it
Started using it today. I like the feel of it. Good Vibes. Gonna stick to it
- With 3.0, productboard is now even better for large & scaling organizations! Organize feature ideas across all your products, prioritize around objectives aligned with your product strategy, and collaborate with all your teams in one product management system.Get it
I like that it's focused on letting you use your own way to gather customer insights, define business goals, and prioritize work.
- Drag is rebuilding Gmail for teams. Lots of tasks start and end as an email but teams need to move back and forth between tools. Drag is a Shared Inbox that brings the power of customer support, sales and operations back into where you spend your day - Gmail.Get it
Took a few days to break the muscle memory of jumping between Slack / Gmail / Trello in Station (Mac App)...smooth sailing ever since! Love …See more
airfocus is a prioritization and roadmapping solution to help teams collaborate on strategy, make informed decisions and build outstanding products.Integrates with Jira, Trello, Asana, Azure DevOps and Zapier.
Start your free 14-day trial on airfocus.com.Get it
I had the pleasure of alpha/beta testing the solution and working with Malte during the process. They were very thoughtfully receptive to f…See more
A project management tool for people who hate project management tools.Get it
I like this, It's simple and to the point, and gives you an estimated reported without all the hoopla.
- Context helps product teams stay close to their real customer experience with an automated production change-log, annotated history of decisions, performance reports, and notifications.Get it
User stories are the fundamental unit of modern digital development. Defining features in a way that’s unambiguous and directly adds value your creation. Arbor lets you quickly and easily create, size, and categorize every story you’ll need for your digital product - all while bridging the gap between ideation and execution.Get it
- Product HQ is an actionable dashboard that details the journey from designing your product, to talking with suppliers, to purchasing and receiving a bulk order. Product HQ provides actionable tasks for each sub-page and dozens of databases and templates.Get it
- Easily define and visualize your key product initiativesGet it
- Connect your customer feedback to features what’s really needed.Get it
TipHive is an easy way to organize your team, knowledge and projects - enabling an emerging modern work style across borders and timezones.Get it
Helps our team stay organized
- •FreeGet it
Haplen is designed to make task management for startups a lot simpler.
Trello is often the go-to for small startups, mainly because it's simple and free. But, as many of us know, Trello boards easily become a cluttered mess.
Haplen's goal is to make sorting, grouping, and organizing of tasks easier and more effective than ever... and it's free.Get it
real simple : Haplen is built for a lean dev team, perfect for statups since most of the time they dont have the infrasture to pay a real P…See more
- Beautiful & simple map softwareGet it