Do you use Kapwing?
Kapwing is a modern editor for videos, GIFs, and images. Try our free, online tools including Studio, meme maker, resizer, subtitle maker, filters, and more!
What people like about Kapwing
ease of use, feature set and pricing. Read reviews
Based on 296 reviews
Leave a review
- LaunchMagic Subtitles adds animated subtitles to your videos automatically so you can keep people watching for longer. Captivate your audience with AI-powered captions that are revealed word-by-word on social media, landing pages, and podcasting platforms.•
- LaunchSmart Cut removes silences from videos automatically, helping transform your raw footage to a complete rough cut within seconds. It works online and gets the job done in two clicks.•
- LaunchPlugins on Kapwing let anyone extend the experience of video editing by incorporating 3rd party services, like Unsplash, Pexels, and Giphy, directly inside of Kapwing.•
- LaunchAdd a professional waveform to a video in just a few clicks, bringing your podcasts, music, and interviews to life. Make shareable video clips from audio files with waveforms plus the power of Kapwing: subtitles, custom sizing, progress bars, and more.•
- LaunchToo many hours sitting at our home desk without moving is bad. New Tab Stretches reminds you to move throughout the day. Every stretch has a beautiful, original illustration and description and is easy to do from your home office or desk.•
- LaunchProgress Bars are animated shapes that move for the duration of a video or scene. Add a custom, professional-looking progress bar to your videos for social media in a few clicks, for free. By Kapwing, the modern multimedia Studio.•
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayKapwing Studio 2.0 ranked 4th Product of the day for Oct 24, 2019 with 176 upvotes and 24 commentsOct 24, 2019
- LaunchReal-time collaboration on video, image, and GIF projects. Free and in the browser.•