I'm working on a desktop web application that I first made in Vue.js, then moved to Mint to reduce complexity of the code, and finally the last two months I've moved it to Svelte 3. The Svelte 3 version is much easier to maintain and expand upon!
- Very small compiled code size
- Great help on their Discord channel
- Limited third party modules to use
I am currently building reactive components and Svelte seems the best choice since it is the best simplest tool for the job. I have yet to find a good reason not to select it as a standard tool in our team.
- Developper experience
- Editor-IDE integration
- Testing / testatbility
I have been testing it all day and it is really promising
- mind blowing
- validated years of questions I had about react, like "is this really the right way of doing things?"
- nice docs
- still new and needs the community to build it up