YouTube or Tiktok for marketing?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
20 replies

Replies

Eric Ryan
In my opinion, YouTube is the superior platform for marketing due to its longevity, diverse audience, and robust analytics. If you're interested in maximizing your YouTube experience, have you considered downloading YouTube Vanced? It offers enhanced features and customization options for a better viewing and marketing experience. You can check out the youtube vanced march 2024 latest versio on the VancedYT website.
Sadath N
Depends on your target audience and content strategy, but both platforms offer unique advantages for marketing.
Salar Davari
Depends on your business. I Guess You Tube has more users but that shouldn't be the only factor to consider.
Tyler Barber
Youtube for long format videos. Tik Tok for short, though you can also post those to YT Shorts.
Viola Schoell
YouTube but it depends on the target group
Heyalbert
I am using both.
Jake Tital
Youtube for the win. I love the platform and actually have a couple of faceless channels to serve some specific content . I'm monetizing through ads
Andrew Noah
you tube is best
Hassan Shah
For marketing tik tok is best
FC_Andrew88
Youtube for sure
Business Marketing with Nika
I like YouTube. But depends on how mature you want to have your audience. :)
Milli Sen
Depends on the target audience. YouTube for how-to's and general audience, TikTok for inspirational content for younger audience.
Nicholas Kosmos
Always a great debate; however, it very much depends on your target audience.