Your personal search engine and knowledge assistant?

Ghulam Abbas
22 replies
You can query your workplace for Insights - not just summaries! What should I work on? What did I accomplish last week? Any important Slack threads for me? How many hours did I spend in meetings last week? The possibilities are endless! Insights - A New Dimension In Search AI Ayraa. Your personal search engine and knowledge assistant at work. Ayraa connects with Slack & your web browser to instantly capture & organize everything you do at work. A search & answer bot for your work chat & browsing history. Follow the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Francesco D'Alessio
Not sure I have one yet.
Ali Jan
Notified
HelloLeo
I use: https://www.perplexity.ai/. Is there any difference of your product?
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
Congratulations!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Congrats!
Ryan Zhang
Ghulam Abbas, your idea of a personal search engine and knowledge assistant sounds incredibly innovative and useful. It has the potential to revolutionize the way we organize and access information tailored specifically to our needs.
André J
Launching soon!
No way my workplace will give access to their API tho 😅 how do you solve that?
Jeremy Kaur
Absolutely, Ghulam Abbas! A personal search engine and knowledge assistant could revolutionize the way we access and utilize information, making personalized insights and data retrieval more intuitive and efficient than ever before.
Sophia Williams
Absolutely, Ghulam Abbas! Imagine having a personal search engine and knowledge assistant that understands your queries in depth, offering tailored, insightful answers with just a click.
Shikha Singh
Thanks @abbas143official from the makers of Ayraa Insights !! We are all set to launch it on 18th April. Stay tuned everyone🚀🚀. You are going to love it for sure :)
Asmitha Rathis
We are working on QueryPal, something similar but with more B2B integrations in mind for our customers. Please do take a look and let me know if you have any feedback! producthunt.com/posts/querypal-2