Your innovation wish list for 2023?

Saurabh Wadhawan
19 replies
From gene therapy treatments for terminal diseases to autonomous cars in India, my list is huge. I am super optimistic for 2023 in terms of new stuff we will see. What is it that you guys are craving for?

Replies

Anshaj Goyal
I am highly interested in how Neuralink comes out as a final product w.r.t to the kind of trust shown in it. Will it enhance a human being's capacity to reason as well.
Akshat Jain
Decisions making apps, where they just understand what I want/ should order or watch. Sounds dumb, but well, this is a problem I face on a day to day basis. It takes up a good chunk of my time.
Saurabh Wadhawan
@akshat_jain21 really would you want that. Ability to choose and select, going off to AGI. Wow, interesting times ahead :-)
Manas Sharma
I'd love to see a startup solve the problem of new hires not showing up after accepting the offer. I think it's a big problem that most companies are facing today and there is no solution for it.
Saurabh Wadhawan
@manas_sharma what do you think the problem is? Hyper competition or the nature of GenZ community, maybe something else?
Manas Sharma
@saurabhwadhawan since there is usually a notice period that every employee gives for their current job. In this time I guess the employee isn’t committed to anything. So they go shopping for better offers.
Krishnaswamy Anand Ganesh
Something that helps people track and measure the impact of every action they do on the environment. Even acts like switching on a light bulb, walking instead of taking a car etc. . An app to make people more environment accountable.
Saurabh Wadhawan
@krishnaswamy_anand_ganesh Dang, this is awesome. Connecting the digital and physical space is something which anyways should see upward trend in implementation soon.
Binay Singh
Drones. More Drones. I wish to see drones carrying our orders to and fro whether it's a food or goods :)
Sana Midha
I'd love to see more innovation from apps in the mental health space. Can they be moulded into an effective self help platform to increase accessibility by keeping in mind affordability ? So many questions and opinions if someone strikes a discussion on this one I believe.
bijal dave
Accessible therapy for all
Ramandeep Ramarayane
an affordable camera that can give you jaw dropping clarity in your Photos and Video, better than hasselblad.
Soumya Chaturvedi
App for fighting mental health
Saurabh Wadhawan
@soumya_chaturvedi lots of options would exist today, no ? Or would you want a self help app which probably is powered by AI