Your active days streak πŸ”₯ on PH is ...

Samir Rashed
39 replies
Today is my 100 πŸ”₯ What about you? Please share yours and what is your current project.

Replies

Samir Rashed
About me, today is my 100 streak days on PH. These days, we at Premast are working on developing suitable solutions to help people create their presentations easily. Please check the latest launch here.
Hifsa Ahmed
I opened it after so many days. But does it really matter? I mean, more active days streak means your profile is more credible???
Samir Rashed
@hifsa_ahmed No, It just a gamification feature to keep users active on PH, but when you come every day and make some engagement with the community you decrease your visibility and this will reflect somehow on your account and your products. Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Shivam Rathore
Oh, that's nice 🀩 I have just started. I am on 16 days streak currently πŸ™‚
NaveenKumar Namachivayam
I went up to 320+ something. Then one day the streak panel stopped displaying. Next day it started from 1 again:) Might be a defect.
Philip Snyder
Current active day streak is 13 πŸ”₯
Shushant Lakhyani
Does the streak really matter?
Samir Rashed
@shushant_lakhyani No, It just a gamification feature to keep users active on PH, but when you come every day and make some engagement with the community you decrease your visibility and this will reflect somehow on your account and your products. Have a great day.
Edgar
Wow, 100 is impressive! I'm only at 10, just keep missing days to check new awesome products.. We are launching RepliQ today, check us out if you get the opportunity :). Much love for any feedback or support.
Colin Johnson
Brand new over here <.<
MaheshVarma Kanumuri
@samir_soliman I am very new to PH. Today is my 3 day streak.
Julie John
15 days in and loving it :)
Rachana
Impressive😳 I am at 14