Would your rather: Spotify or Apple Music? 🫣

Alisha Widianti
25 replies
For music lovers like myself, which app would you choose between the two and why? I know both apps have really awesome features in itself! :D

Replies

Melissa P Grant
Choosing between Apple Music and Spotify depends on personal preferences. Apple Music integrates well with Apple devices and offers exclusive content, while Spotify has a user-friendly interface and a vast music library with strong social features. However you can use Different Applications like Musconvtool, to transferring your playlist. Ultimately, it's about individual needs, platform compatibility, and content preferences.
Pleasure Meditation
Hi Alisha. All I've ever had was Spotify. I know that's little help, but at least you get more sample info from one person. :-)
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
I would choose Spotify as I am not an iPhone user
As a music lover, I've tried both Spotify and Apple Music, and while they both have their merits, I personally lean towards Spotify. I find that Spotify's personalized playlists and algorithm-based recommendations are more accurate and tailored to my taste. What about you @alishawidianti? Which app do you prefer?
Alisha Widianti
@gusoliveira_ That's interesting! Thanks for sharing!! I used to be a heavy Apple Music user, but I became a Spotify user because of their personalization features! I still prefer Spotify more til this day :D
Brian Hurst
Spotify all the way. But, I think for a lot of people, it's mostly whichever platform you started using first. There are probably apps for it (and if not, here's a great product idea!), but it seems like such a pain to switch from one to the other because I wouldn't want to worry about having to move all of my playlists over.
Joonatan
Must say Spotify just for the user experience
Naoto Shibata
I like Spotify better although I'm a iPhone user. Spotify's UI fascinates me!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Spotify, for sure... It has done a much better job with personalized playlists and, hosts a large number of songs, Apple is a bit behind in these aspects tbh.
Daniel Zaitzow
@tunc_emran 100% I don't think its a close race. This new DJ feature that they rolled out is also great!
Alisha Widianti
@tunc_emran Totally agree with you - that's why I moved away from Apple music since a long time ago, and I never looked back since!
Dmytro
Spotify excels in music discovery and playlist curation, making it a top choice for me 🙂
Tanya Pereira
I'd choose Spotify for sure
Ste
Always Apple music.
Shahroz Ali
am only with spotify only fans version by https://apklawn.com/ as it is beyond the expectations clear sound with no ads.