Would you want your PH launch plan scheduled by AI?

Luke Barnard
9 replies
If you've launched here, or are in the weeds prepping for one, you know... it's a lot of work. If you'd like to remove some of the planning from that equation, I have something that might help. It's as simple as picking your launch date and letting AI plan the next few weeks of content creation, website updates, time to engage with other makers, etc. all in preparation of the big launch day. Interested to try it? If so, I hope you'll check out Morgen Assist's launch today. You can set up your PH planning workflow and so much more. https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Brenna Donoghue
This might just be my new favorite workflow. Now wondering what else I set up a workflow to plan for me once this launch is wrapped!
Elen Udovichenko
I would definitely want to do that! As you've stated, it's a lot of work. But would I be at ease with having AI do that? Probably not :) Maybe because of my anxiety. I will definitely check out your product though, as we're currebntly planning our launch in just a couple of weeks!
David Tedaldi
@elen_u the best part is... Morgen Assist is built to be fully customizable, so you can totally think of rebuilding the same automation to take in input a google sheet, a notion template, or any other doc in which you prepare the plan, and let the workflow run with the plan as you define it.
AmazingSylvia
Yes, if it can help me to decide the competitive relationship of the same type of product on the day
David Tedaldi
@sylvia_sheng this one is interesting 🤔 somehow you'd like to pull the competitors' info from PH and get it analyzed? What kind of info would be most important for you?
AmazingSylvia
@david_tedaldi1 Actually I did not do that, but I heard other people do so when they sharing their experience of launching. They mentioned that they care about competitive relationship with products in the same category. For example, if there are fewer launches in the same category today, the probability of them getting a good position is higher.I answered so seriously that I think it deserves an upvote, don't you?
Eliza Crescini
This sounds interesting!