Would you want to work in climate tech in 2024?

Matthijs van der Linden
14 replies
Climate tech is booming. I think innovations in that space are super cool (no pun intended), and these companies are hiring everyone from engineers to sales and product managers. Would you switch?

Replies

Valorie Jones
Given the vast impact that climate change is going to have on our lives, I would definitely prioritize working on projects that could have some positive benefit in this area. I would be really interested in companies that are using AI and technology to make a difference.
Mihajlo Kovacevic
Do you think Tesla cars are in climate tech?
Sansa Grey
Yes, Climate tech offers opportunities to contribute toward mitigating climate change through innovative solutions, sustainable practices, renewable energy, and environmental conservation efforts, appealing to those passionate about addressing pressing global challenges.
Tanya Sharath
Yes, considering the growing importance of addressing climate issues and the booming opportunities in climate tech, it can be a compelling and impactful career choice in 2024.
Nonye
Why do you ask, do you have openings?
Nonye
@matthijs_van_der_linden Will check it out when it launches. What's the name?
Nonye
@matthijs_van_der_linden I am browsing through the website and I noticed that some jobs appear multiple times and some that are described as remote are not really remote but just remote in the US or North America. It needs a bit of organization.
Matthijs van der Linden
@ijay Thanks for the feedback. Is it possible to share some examples?
Nonye
@matthijs_van_der_linden Check Sunnova Energy, First Solar, Arbor, Depops, Octopus Energy, Enpal, Greenpeace International, Plug Power job posts. These are a few of them.