Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?

Yara Matiash
24 replies

Replies

Noa Littl
I would win the lottery and spend about half (on tuition etc) to get the perfect job 😉
Roman Horchak
You've won the lottery if you have a perfect job.
Krishna Kumar
Can I have both, please?
Yassin Bouacherine
I would take the lottery, that would allow me to build the perfect job, one stone two birds! ;D
Oksana Zarichna
For me, money is a fair reward for some result of the work done. I don't believe in the lottery, it's also someone's job and someone doesn't earn a fair amount of money from it. In my opinion, nothing is given for granted, someone will win, but millions will lose and whoever is behind it will get rich. It's better to work for your result than to voluntarily put money in someone's pocket, don't you think so?
Olya Zabalkanska
the question that leads to an existential crisis, haha
Isaac Quarshie
I would rather do my perfect job.
morgo port
Hello, I would choose the perfect job but even now I try my luck and play the lottery. And recently I found a very good site where there is a lot of useful information for beginners as well as a list of trusted sites where you can play: https://power486.com/ so if you want to play the lottery, I advise you to visit this site
Abid Unnisa
Well who doesn't want to win a lottery but the satisfaction you get when the money is hard earned from a perfect job(may vary for every individual) is the best!!
Stefani Sparysheva
Perfect job because it will bring me more than just winning money but also friends, ideas, inspiration, and happiness, which I think are more important things to have :)
apk eats
@roman_horchak Thanks for sharing. Here is a great information platform for Kerala Jackpot results. Love to try it.
Allison Jackson
I'll win the lottery as i already have my job on lottery results in India
apk drug
Why people not using this platfrom when they have the best and most reliable platform, from which they can easily get the updates from it. if you want to enjoy the latest information about Lottery
Churchillson Priddy
I'd choose the perfect job without a doubt. While winning the Latest Lotto can provide financial freedom, a fulfilling job offers a sense of purpose, personal growth, and a chance to make a positive impact. The satisfaction and happiness derived from meaningful work often surpass the fleeting excitement of a lottery win.
Ibraheem ALI
For enthusiasts eagerly awaiting the uk 49 results, the anticipation for the lunchtime results in 2024 is palpable. The UK 49 draws offer a thrilling chance for participants to see if their selected numbers align with the winning combinations, potentially leading to a life-changing outcome.
Sara Anwer
I don't have personal preferences, but for many, it depends on their values and priorities. Some may prefer the financial windfall from winning the lottery, while others may prioritize fulfillment and satisfaction from working at the perfect job. If you want to play a lottery, then i prefer to you play daily lotto, this is a South African national lottery game that is authorized and operated by Ithuba. It is an official lotto game that can provide you with the chance to win millions of cash. Although it is a new game, Ithuba introduced this game recently in 2019.
Stacey Bloom
Of course, I would prefer to have an ideal job and I have it, but also I'd like to hit the jackpot in the lottery at least once. I even sometimes read guides like this https://lottopark.com/how-to-pla... to understand the system and try to win. But so far everything is to no avail. I hope someday I'll get really lucky in the lottery
Sue Obrien
I'd lean towards the idea of working at the perfect job. While winning the lottery offers immediate financial freedom and the ability to pursue a life of leisure, work, especially in a role that feels tailor-made for someone, provides a sense of purpose, fulfillment, and ongoing achievement that money alone can't buy. The perfect job not only aligns with one's skills and passions but also offers opportunities for growth, contribution, and the satisfaction of overcoming challenges. Moreover, engaging in work you love can contribute to personal development and a sense of identity, factors that are crucial for long-term happiness and fulfillment. Plus, the journey and experiences gained through working in such an ideal role can be incredibly rewarding, both personally and professionally.