Will you work during holidays?

Olena Bomko
123 replies
And happy holidays to the amazing PH community!

Replies

Eddie Forson
I will work a bit, spend a bit more time reflecting on 2023 and make plans for 2024, and spend most of my time in the presence of family and friends :).
@ed_forson love this. Time is so precious. No skill, motivation or money can get you time back. Be present with family.
Nick
I did for the last couple, but not this year πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š How about you Olena?
Simon Peter Damian
Naah. Not a slight chance.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@theterminalguy Hard work deserves some refreshment right ? πŸ˜…
Annie Chopra
After my launch and another small little task I have given myself before the holidays I am going to be taking a short-much needed-much deserved break lol but I am going to be checking Product hunt
Raihan Shezan
@annie_chopra Hey Annie, it sounds like you've earned that break! It's great to balance hard work with well-deserved rest. Enjoy your downtime and congrats on the launch. Wishing you a relaxing and joyful holiday!
Annie Chopra
@raihanshezan hey Raihan!! Thank you so much, alas my launch didnt go exactly as I wished but I have really enjoyed the journeyπŸ₯³ i will def still be around on the community and supporting products on my time off! πŸŽ‰
Annie Chopra
@raihanshezan wishing you a very merry holiday season too! β€οΈπŸŽ‰
Raihan Shezan
@annie_chopra sorry to hear that your launch didn't go as planned, but your positive attitude and resilience are truly admirable. It's impressive how you're embracing the journey and staying involved in the community. Wishing you a restorative break and looking forward to seeing your future endeavors!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@annie_chopra Annie, are you travelling within this break?
Kaushik Mukherjee
Want to but can't seem to keep my mind off! Its so exciting to have products to launch, customers to serve!
Raihan Shezan
@kaushik_mukherjee1 Kaushik, your enthusiasm is truly inspiring! It's wonderful to see such dedication. Remember to take a moment to celebrate your achievements this holiday season. Excited for your upcoming launches!
Kaushik Mukherjee
@raihanshezan Thanks a lot for your kind words, definitely helps to keep me going 🀩
Drew_Quinn
certainly! relaunching our WhatsApp CRM Product now..
Business Marketing with Nika
Yeah! Actually, during Christmas, I tend to create projects because I am afraid of boredom. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
@busmark_w_nika what about time with family and friends? Maybe relax a little?
Business Marketing with Nika
@slimmy82 Actually, I want to finish a social media plan for a client. I think it will take barely 1 hour. It is okay. :-)
Mahsima Dastan
Yup, I'm not with my parents and family this year and I want to complete my essay
Alice Badger
We are planning a student launch when Universities open after the holidays, so it's full steam ahead at the moment! Don't mind it, gives me an excuse to have a quiet holiday
ISTIAK AHMAD
Yess.. Upcoming first launch is coming up closer ( :
ISTIAK AHMAD
@slimmy82 Totally man.. Need a time travel machine to fight back the time 🀣 or maybe at least the "Wormholes"
Doron Nadjar
Based on what thoughts I have during the days or nights πŸ˜‰ . When somthing amazing popup to my mind, I need to add it to my planed features list 😊
Peter Hansen
Yes, I'll have to work. I'll start a new company at the beginning of next year, so there are plenty of preparations to do.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@trumpeter Super Peter, is it going to be a saas Startup?
Peter Hansen
@istiakahmad Not this time. That will be the next start-up that I'm considering.
David Grunwald
Festive mode? Active & ready!
Den Taylor
Holidays mean double duty, double fun!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
The holidays won't slow me down. Working hard to launch my product in January.
Venkata Naga Kailash Anantha
Planning to start a news letter. Will spend time on laying the foundations for that. Holidays are the best to work on some long pending ideas and be better prepared for a long term execution!
Raihan Shezan
@avnkailash using holiday time to kickstart your newsletter is a brilliant idea! It's the perfect opportunity to focus on those creative endeavors. Wishing you the best in this exciting journey. Can't wait to see what you create!