Will AI reshape how we commerce? I believe so

Raju Sivaram
7 replies
AI has been an advent for a long time. It just rose like a phoenix and has been creating waves in many areas like content, design, images, etc., Using AI. I believe we can make the best of the storefront experience, write rich content about products, create those awesome images & predict customer behaviors to segment and target them accurately. What do you all think?

Replies

Kenny Hawkins
No doubt! Because product discovery starts with search, which AI is taking over, it will completely shift the customer purchasing dynamic. I am hoping that AI search or recommendations will be inclusive and mindful of small businesses or startups.
David Cagigas
It will definitely change a lot thing in commerce. It will open up opportunities to many newbies.
From my point if view, AI is helping commerce make better decisions and improve customer engagement :)
Charlie Guo
Yes, absolutely. I'm working on some case studies of e-commerce companies that are using AI to improve their workflows. There are companies like Hypotenuse AI that are building AI tools targeted at e-commerce. The case studies will be posted at ignorance.ai