Will AI reshape how we commerce? I believe so

Raju Sivaram
7 replies
AI has been an advent for a long time. It just rose like a phoenix and has been creating waves in many areas like content, design, images, etc., Using AI. I believe we can make the best of the storefront experience, write rich content about products, create those awesome images & predict customer behaviors to segment and target them accurately. What do you all think?

Replies

Charlie Guo
Yes, absolutely. I'm working on some case studies of e-commerce companies that are using AI to improve their workflows. There are companies like Hypotenuse AI that are building AI tools targeted at e-commerce. The case studies will be posted at ignorance.ai
David Cagigas
It will definitely change a lot thing in commerce. It will open up opportunities to many newbies.
From my point if view, AI is helping commerce make better decisions and improve customer engagement :)
Kenny Hawkins
No doubt! Because product discovery starts with search, which AI is taking over, it will completely shift the customer purchasing dynamic. I am hoping that AI search or recommendations will be inclusive and mindful of small businesses or startups.