Why most Hunters are men?

Olena Bomko
15 replies

Replies

Jason Howie
Asking the hard questions Olena! Love it
Jose Rodríguez
Hola Señorita This is a complicated issue, but I think that, contrary to media advertising, women are still not recognized enough, and women have a harder way to prove themselves than men.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Because the early bird gets the worm, but the early hunter gets the bacon, and we all know how much everyone loves bacon. 😄🥓 Jokes aside, but I think it's time for a plot twist.
Rick Fan
Is it because fewer women than men are involved in startups?
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
@rick_fan Sure, but that is still the same question... Why are there fewer women involved in startups? ;-)
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
Now it seems to be changing however not as fast. However PH can throw light on increase but I guess even they would not have the data, as the data in such platforms are gender agnostic afaik. Additionally, now with indiehackers and solo techpreneurs becoming a trend, there should be comparatively lower friction for women hackers to be in the front and build their own products and launch and to get better recognition than before, hence there could be substantial increase in next 1-2 years
Katya Firyan
Most almost everything are men 🤦 Sad but true.
Business Marketing with Nika
I think it is because of their roles in the companies they founded. I suppose that many products are in tech field and we are still lacking women in the IT industry.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Because the first Hunters in Human Evolution were Men? 😅😅, Jokes Apart, i think , there are more female active members on PH than men, so hopefully in future there will be more female as hunters on PH 🔥👊
Noah Wittman
are you referring to outbound sales?
Uche Maxwell
That's Cultural