Why did you Launch on Product Hunt?

Maxwell Davis
16 replies
What did you think you'd get from it? Or did you just follow what everyone else is doing?

Replies

Nawvel
it's a brilliant platform to find your lead users :')
Sven Radavics
I'm about to - will come back after the event.
Karthik Tatikonda
To get more exposure and sales to my product. What about you Maxwell?
@karthik_tatikonda I am to launch soon, but my main reason is that I just love the platform
Silvi Hambardzumyan
So people know about our product. To find users or people with whom we can talk and gain feedback, to find PMF.
@silvi_hambardzumian It's a great way to build awareness
Harold
After years of lurking on PH, this became something on my bucket list πŸ˜‡ And ofc the big audience for exposure, and the social proof you can add to your product with (hopefully) a nice badge at the end of the day πŸ™‚
Richa Sharma
A lot of reasons to launch on PH. Some of the common ones include: - more visibility and awareness - acquire new users - reach a global audience - introduce your product to the entire PH community - get feedback to improve your product - validate your product/idea/purpose - gather social proof from existing and new users Sometimes, people also look at it as a hiring platform and, of course, because the competitors are already here. Would love to know if there are any more reasons!
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@richa_sharma07 That's a good observation, probably I have got the similar reasons as well.
Doğu Gül
It is possible to find people who can understand your product. Also, you can get feedbacks and thoughts from them to improve the product.