Why did you decide to introduce a product on Product Hunt?

Nabeel Amir
49 replies

Replies

Frank Sondors
We're 2nd today and your support!
Launching on Product Hunt was a strategic move, Nabeel, to tap into a vibrant community of tech enthusiasts and early adopters who could provide invaluable feedback and help drive initial traction for our product. It's an excellent platform for visibility and to build momentum right out of the gate.
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
@xyz_333 what are actual numbers of initial traction? curious on what to expect
Macauley Quinn
Product Hunt provides a platform to reach a highly engaged audience of early adopters and tech enthusiasts.
Weston Skipworth
To get a better reach
Rafay Nadeem
I think product hunt is the best platform to showcase your work to the users.
Jamie L
We launched on Product Hunt to tap into its vibrant community of tech enthusiasts and gather valuable feedback to refine our product. It's also a fantastic platform for gaining visibility and connecting with potential users and investors who are keen on discovering innovative tech offerings.
Marc Andre
Launching soon!
I'm planning my first launch on Product Hunt and I was drawn to the responsive community. I was a casual Product Hunt user for a long-time but just got more active a few months ago. I've already seen so many awesome new products, tools, and resources that it encouraged me to try my own launch as well.
Marion Fowler
We wanted to gather feedback from the Product Hunt community to iterate and improve our product quickly.
Logan King
The feedback and validation we receive from the Product Hunt community help us refine our product roadmap and prioritize features.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I truly believe that the community that stands behind this platform can give a bootstrapped SaaS the opportunity to get initial metrics. And ongoing ones.
Sisira Kay
The community provides healthy criticisms & feedbacks
Ali Asad Ullah
I am not a maker but our company decided to did it to gain more customers.
John Finch
The dynamic and interactive nature of Product Hunt's platform encourages meaningful interactions and engagement with our audience.
Jacob Jeter
Launching on Product Hunt helps us establish credibility and authority within our industry by being featured alongside other innovative products.
Darla H Monroe
I think it is one of the best platforms.
Launching soon!
We introduced our product on Product Hunt for visibility, feedback, community building, marketing, and market validation. It's a platform that offers exposure to a large audience, feedback from savvy users, an engaged community, promotional opportunities, and a way to gauge market acceptance.
Vincent Xu
Launching on Product Hunt was a strategic move to tap into a community renowned for its early adopters and valuable feedback, which is essential for refining our product and driving initial traction. It's the perfect platform to connect with tech enthusiasts who are eager to discover and support innovative products like ours.
Carlos Finley
We saw Product Hunt as an opportunity to showcase the unique features and benefits of our product to a global audience.
Kamil Riddle
Introducing our product on Product Hunt allows us to tap into a network of influencers and thought leaders in the tech industry.
Jose Rodríguez
For me I find lots of honest freinds on it and I think its awesome