Who sees their health and fitness routine as an essential part of being a successful founder?

Brittany Salas
5 replies
We all know its good for you but is it actually possible to prioritize as a founder?

Replies

Taylor Kenerson
Meditation and movement are my non-Negotiables. Being hyper aware of your time and where it goes will allow you to carve out time, especially if you understand the positive impacts of taking care of yourself first and foremost ✨
Software Guy (Aarvy)
It's very important. I learnt it a little late, but it really is important, and also you can focus on your work in a much better way with a healthy body.
Pascal Rabourdin
It would be morally wrong for me, not to share my sad investment experience and my happy ending. I am a private person so I will keep my review brief. There are a lot of people who have or are suffering from fraudulent crypto scammers. I was there too but after my encounter with Cyber Genie Hack Pro, they made sure I had a happy ending ensuring they recovered my stolen cryptocurrency. I never thought recovering stolen cryptocurrency was a myth or another means for scammers to rip you off until I met Cyber Genie Hack Pro. They are the miracle I have been praying for since the day I realized I had been conned of my hard-earned crypto tokens. They can be reached via: Cybergenie(@)Cyberservices(.)Com