Who is your role model?

Anil Matcha
10 replies

Replies

Aida Zu
My mom - kindest person in the world
Kunal Mehta
While I admire and draw inspiration from several individuals, it's difficult for me to pinpoint a single role model. I believe that everyone has unique qualities and experiences that can teach us valuable lessons. I'm grateful for the guidance and wisdom I've gained from various mentors, industry leaders, and even my own team members. Their collective insights have shaped my professional journey and continue to inspire me to grow and learn.
I don't really have a role model as such. I just follow ideas, good ones of course, rather than following people. It gives me different perspectives and lets me choose the good ideas that work for me. And I guess it could work for anyone.
Igor Lysenko
For me, the future self is a role model! I imagine a picture of what I will look like in the future and I want to become that person.
Shajedul Karim
hello fellow explorer, naming a single role model feels like trying to capture the sky in a bottle, my friend. each life is a unique composition, a kaleidoscope of influences. yet, there are souls whose light leaves a lasting imprint: 1. the humble craftsman down the lane, finding art in the everyday, teaching me the beauty of presence and dedication. 2. the old woman at the park, her laughter a melody cutting through the mundane, a reminder to wear joy unabashedly. 3. entrepreneurs like Elon and Naval, their audacity to dream and their tenacity to execute, continually inspire. 4. artists like Vincent Van Gogh, who dared to color outside societal lines, igniting the courage to live authentically. 5. and yes, the quiet wisdom of trees, the resilience of rivers, the universe's symphony - nature, a profound teacher, if we pause to listen. but most importantly, the person i strive to become - that’s my true north, my role model. each day, a step closer, and each misstep, a chance to learn, adjust, and evolve. let's continue making magic in the ordinary, my friend.
Indu Thangamuthu
For every single role I play, there are many role models.
Sara King
Choosing just one role model is tough because I draw inspiration from various individuals. However, if I had to pick, I would say Elon Musk has been a significant influence on me. His relentless pursuit of innovation and pushing boundaries in multiple industries is truly inspiring.