Who is going to launch in April? I will :)

Olena Bomko
17 replies
1. I’ll be a hunter. @tornike_tsiramua1 asked me to hunt Biliki AI. Here's our Teaser: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 2. I'll be a maker. Will relaunch my LinkedIn Inbound Playbook. What about you?

Replies

Mahyad
Launching this week and excited!
Nicolas Levandowsky
most likely I will too ! How does the hunter role work ?
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn Your hunter submits your product to Product Hunt. Hunters' followers receive in-app notifications about the launch. I suggest my customers - My PH launch playbook, - Coaching/advising about their launch, - Help with promotion on the launch day (a discussion, tweet). If you want, you can hunt your product yourself.
Nicolas Levandowsky
@maurizioisendoorn @olenabomko thanks very much and how do you find hunters ?
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn I think it's totally okay to hunt your product yourself (if you know how PH works).
Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko @nicolas_levandowsky Hunt for them haha. Jokes aside, I'm also interested in that answer!
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn Did you buy my playbook? Or do you mean my free checklist?
Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko Is it recommended to create a teaser like Biliki AI? And how long before the launch date should you do it?
Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko 2 weeks, got it! Yes so if you have a small audience it might not be worth it to create a teaser?
Rick Fan
Congrats! Olena, you should have done this much earlier.
Ashutosh Raj
Hey @olenabomko I will be launching too!