Who is going to launch in April? I will :)

Olena Bomko
17 replies
1. I’ll be a hunter. @tornike_tsiramua1 asked me to hunt Biliki AI. Here's our Teaser: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 2. I'll be a maker. Will relaunch my LinkedIn Inbound Playbook. What about you?

Replies

Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko Is it recommended to create a teaser like Biliki AI? And how long before the launch date should you do it?
Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko 2 weeks, got it! Yes so if you have a small audience it might not be worth it to create a teaser?
Nicolas Levandowsky
most likely I will too ! How does the hunter role work ?
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn Your hunter submits your product to Product Hunt. Hunters' followers receive in-app notifications about the launch. I suggest my customers - My PH launch playbook, - Coaching/advising about their launch, - Help with promotion on the launch day (a discussion, tweet). If you want, you can hunt your product yourself.
Nicolas Levandowsky
@maurizioisendoorn @olenabomko thanks very much and how do you find hunters ?
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn I think it's totally okay to hunt your product yourself (if you know how PH works).
Maurizio Isendoorn
@olenabomko @nicolas_levandowsky Hunt for them haha. Jokes aside, I'm also interested in that answer!
Olena Bomko
@nicolas_levandowsky @maurizioisendoorn Did you buy my playbook? Or do you mean my free checklist?
Mahyad
Launching this week and excited!
Rick Fan
Congrats! Olena, you should have done this much earlier.
Ashutosh Raj
Hey @olenabomko I will be launching too!