Who else lost their streak over the holidays? πŸ˜‚ New year, new streak D2 let's go πŸ™Œ

Carol Moh
33 replies
I was actually determined to hold onto it over the holiday season but then one day, I checked it too late, and then I realized that my 54-day streak had disappeared as my PH life flashed before my eyes πŸ₯Ή But what better way to kick off the new year than with a brand new shiny streak! Honestly, it was nice to have a complete shutdown from work for the first time in months, so maybe it will become an annual thing!

Replies

Carol Moh
@dharmigohil no time like the present to get back on the old streak horse (if you wanted to, of course)
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
I lost mine at 63 days. Same thing, I was making sure to check and then one day I just lost track of the time and didn't check in time.
Carol Moh
@rmarlow same! When I am in the office, I have such a routine that it is automatic but a week off and no work routine and it was over haha
ISTIAK AHMAD
Luckily i havent lost my streak yet Carol πŸ˜…
Rajesh Bhimani
@carolmoh Lost my streak too, but ready for a fresh start in the new year! πŸŽ‰
Sabaat Parasad
Don't worry, many people experience interruptions in their routines during the holidays! Your positive attitude towards starting a new streak in the new year is fantastic! Here's to Day 2 and a fresh startβ€”keep up the great momentum! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ You've got this!
Shabnam Katoch
Ha ha... relatable...
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Hey Carol Moh! I totally feel you on losing the streak over the holidays, but hey, new year, new streak, right? It's all about starting fresh and embracing the shiny new streak ahead. And taking a complete shutdown from work sounds like a great way to recharge for the new year. Who knows, maybe it will become a new holiday tradition! Here's to kicking off the new year with enthusiasm and a brand new streak on Product Hunt! πŸŽ‰ Let's make it a great one!
Max
Launching soon!
Hey there! Your experience with losing your streak over the holidays is so relatable! It's great to see your determination to start a new streak in the new year. I can totally relate to the struggle of maintaining a streak, especially during the holiday season. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon and would love to get some advice from you. Your perspective on starting fresh with a new streak resonates with the idea of launching something new. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? Also, I'd really appreciate your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Carol Moh
@stylar_max that's exciting you are about to launch! Hmm, I think you are already doing lots of interacting so just keep at it and make sure your messaging is clear, your assets are easy to understand and explain your value prop easily and fast. When you launch make sure to post!
SHIVAM SINGH
Luckily, I haven't lost my streak
Carol Moh
@alexander_dolton, it's all good! In the grand scheme of things streaks is a fun metric, but I think quality of participation over quantity matters most.
Amanda Silmon
Don't worry, many people experience interruptions in their routines during the holidays! Your positive attitude towards starting a new streak in the new year is fantastic! Here's to Day 2 and a fresh startβ€”keep up the great momentum! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ You've got this!
Carol Moh
@amanda_silmon thank you for your positivity! Let's see how far I get in 2024 and if I can make it to 100 days haha.
Kathleen Smith
Luckily i havent lost my streak yet Carol πŸ˜…
Carol Moh
@kathleen_smith2 great job! You'll be hitting that 100-day badge in no time (well, in like 60-something days lol)
Isaac Martin Otim
That's a bummer, how far did you make it last year?
Indu Thangamuthu
I lose even for a Sunday...why not a New Year, then! 🀣
InnerSynergyX
Hi Carol, taking some rest is also a part of growth. Streak means to keep motivate you, but measurement / tracker are just an indicator, its not end goal. Revitalize and reenergize Carol can work do it better and for effectively after a holiday break.
Hannah Moowattin
Me, Happy New year, Let's make it a successful one!