Who else applied for the W24 YC batch?

Tim Cherkasov
94 replies
With the deadline coming up, what are some tips for a successful application? Our video went live last week: https://youtu.be/yRN48cjdYqQ?si=... Would love to hear your thoughts 🤔

Replies

Mert Deveci
Congrats - who would even be accepted if not you?!
Ayoub Mouhachtt
With all actuality, I did not apply yet because I am launching my new CRM CJPath
Ayoub Mouhachtt
@hungryhelen It is a CRM made by salespeople for salespeople. It does help you increase you conversion rate to the possible max. You can give it a try, it is free.
Dr. Alaska
Cool video. Thumbs up! Just curious, you guys have 200 paying customers and you are applying to YC? ❓
Victoria Hill
Good luck to the best team ever!
Grace Gomez
High marks Just wondering why you guys are applying to YC when you have 200 paying clients.
@grace_gomez1 is that good or bad hahah I don’t get it?
I'm definitely putting in an application, need to work on it this week Anyone got and good resources for this from YC alumnii??
@william_mathews1 dm me on linkedin, can share insights, spoke to 7 alums and had my app reviewed by another 15.
Henry Habib
Great video! Short and to the point! I like how you mentioned that this team has already built stuff together.. maybe you can also mention what the results were or put numbers to it? ‘We’ve built 10 apps together in the crypto space that has had combined user base of 7K people’? That’s my only advice, otherwise it’s perfect
Artur Romanov
One can hope for the best! It’s always tough to get it right, but having a product you believe in and being able to clearly communicate on what and why you are doing is a huge step forward.
Keyur Ahuja
The idea is good but YC doesn't want videos with pre planning in their application..they clearly mention it in their instructions for applying. They want you to speak naturally.
Judith Amarachi 💙
This is a great idea, guys. YC should give it a chance. 200 paying customers and $40,000 in monthly revenue aren't bad. I'm curious: when did Clustr launch?
David strc
Good luck to the best team ever!
S.N.Dineshan
Thank you for asking. I'm in the process of applying.
Emma Jon
I guess i am not ready yet.
i don't want to apply, because i don't want to apply.
Eden
Best of luck! My co-founder and I got our app in last week 🚀
Sagar Patel
I did, although I don’t really have any traction at the moment. So my chances are not that high. 😅
Sagar Patel
@uxyemi thanks!! Yeah, the application deadline came just as I am about to launch so, I’m hoping to gain a lot of traction in between this cycle and the next!
Amit Mirgal
I am going to apply; however, your video is clear, concise, and to the point. Best wishes to you and your team !!