While I work, I… (there may be more than 1)

Zekiye Nur Kesici
20 replies
Hello everyone! You can choose more than one, and write in the comment below.

Replies

muhammad haseeb
Allocate dedicated podcast listening time: Reserve specific time slots during your day or week for listening to podcasts,, Make sure these slots don't coincide with periods when you need to concentrate intensely on new or critical tasks. By doing this, you can enjoy podcasts without compromising your focus on important work.
mapname
I use the phone in airplane mode while working it is more effective as you need additional step to bring back to personal mode
anna_ch_anna
I chose the third one. How about you?
Navin Raj Pandey
not very often but I do that
Hashir Ahmed
listen podcast if my work is in automation and have been doing for a while. But totally focus when the work is new and required full focus
Mine are 4 and 5 😀
Samuel ‎Mi
I used to use the magical "Do Not Disturb" button but recently I've got to the point where my mind is just focused on doing what's necessary. I've learnt to ignore all the Discord and Slack beepbop notifications and I think I'm doing fine (so far 😅)
I'm choosing 1 and 5 😃
Nuno Reis
Listen to music for sure. From classical to metal ahah
David Tedaldi
While I work... I summon a horde of hyper-productive squirrels to handle all my tasks! 🐿️ Just kidding! But seriously, I've discovered that using time blocking is just as effective (and far less nutty) for optimizing my workday. By scheduling specific tasks into dedicated time slots, I can focus my energy like a squirrel hoarding acorns before winter. Not only does time blocking keep me on track, but it also helps me maintain a work-life balance that even the busiest squirrel would envy. So go nuts, try time blocking (I'd recommend morgen.so, but I may be biased :P), and watch your productivity soar! 🚀 And if you happen to stumble upon a squirrel taskforce, do let me know! 😉
Leonid Mikhalev
1) The most productive tool for me now — is Arc Browser. It expands any website on the whole display, so I don't see extensions, bookmarks, or tabs. If I need to, I just hover over needed sectors and it appears. 2) The second tool — Apple Reminders. I tried Asana, Trello, YouTrack, etc. But currently Im a solopreneur, and I need a simple list of tasks. 3) Notion, I guess. I structure and describe every project there, and check this from my phone, or whatever Im online. 4) Apple Notes. When Im walking, and scrolling apps, I get a lot of ideas, so it's easier to write them down. After 2-3 days I transform them either into project ideas for Notion or kill them totally.
I like to listen to music that gets me in my zone! Sometimes I even get up and dance around my desk (but shh, that's our little secret 😉)
Mason Williams
Have ChatGPT open 😂
Indu Thangamuthu
Sadly, being into marketing, I have to opt for all, except turning off notifications. 🫥 Cannot leave anything left unnoticed or ignored. So...it has to be ... 2 -5
Candice Aime
Always the same instrumental music that allows me to put my brain into focus mode.
Adith Mathialagan
I listen to songs in languages that are alien to me, for some reason listening to familiar songs bring back all the memories (..and the memories bring back memories bring back...)