🤔Which tool do you use for web analytics?

Harris Cheng
36 replies
I’m using GA but seeing if anyone has a good alternative! I find GA’s user flow very counter-intuitive. You have to find non-obvious buttons to do basic stuff…😢

Replies

Durga Singh
GA4.. following the post for sure!
Hotjar, GA4, Ahrefs!
Jimbo
@geri_mate Always love to hear about something different, any chance you could post a link to this?
James Hughes
Google Analytics is a common choice for web analytics due to its robust features and ease of integration.
Solomon Bush
I actually just launched Log Harvestor today. It is an alternative to Google Analytics, and all your other analytics tools. Check it out! https://shorturl.at/qzG24
Solomon Bush
But, besides Log Harvestor lol, I would also recommend GA, HotJar, Plausible, or something self hosted. :)
Jimbo
@solomon_bush Nice! Thanks for the link, so far, what do you like/dislike about Log Harvestor?
Sophia Watt
software designed to track, measure, and report on website activity including site traffic, visitor source, and user clicks.
Steve Lou
I use matomo and it's been a blessing so far!
Rémi Chaput
In my appointment scheduling company, we are using Matomo, french software to keep datas safe for our customers
Ivan Dudin
GA4, Amplitude
Ludo
I recently started to use Umami which is open-source, lightweight and privacy-focused. It's easy to set-up and easy to use. As for now, I won't switch back to GA. Hope this helps ;)
Emeric Turpin
Simple Analytics. I was looking for an alternative to GA and it fits my needs.
Tanjir Rahman
I hear you! I used to use Google Analytics, but I found the user flow to be too complicated. I switched to Matomo, and I've been much happier with it. Matomo is open-source and privacy-focused, and it's also much easier to use than GA.
Johann Vazquez
Semrush, GA4, Search Console