🤔Which tool do you use for web analytics?

Harris Cheng
36 replies
I’m using GA but seeing if anyone has a good alternative! I find GA’s user flow very counter-intuitive. You have to find non-obvious buttons to do basic stuff…😢

Replies

Sophia Watt
software designed to track, measure, and report on website activity including site traffic, visitor source, and user clicks.
Durga Singh
GA4.. following the post for sure!
Hotjar, GA4, Ahrefs!
Jimbo
@geri_mate Always love to hear about something different, any chance you could post a link to this?
James Hughes
Google Analytics is a common choice for web analytics due to its robust features and ease of integration.
Solomon Bush
I actually just launched Log Harvestor today. It is an alternative to Google Analytics, and all your other analytics tools. Check it out! https://shorturl.at/qzG24
Solomon Bush
But, besides Log Harvestor lol, I would also recommend GA, HotJar, Plausible, or something self hosted. :)
Jimbo
@solomon_bush Nice! Thanks for the link, so far, what do you like/dislike about Log Harvestor?
Steve Lou
I use matomo and it's been a blessing so far!
Rémi Chaput
In my appointment scheduling company, we are using Matomo, french software to keep datas safe for our customers
Ivan Dudin
GA4, Amplitude
Ludo
I recently started to use Umami which is open-source, lightweight and privacy-focused. It's easy to set-up and easy to use. As for now, I won't switch back to GA. Hope this helps ;)
Emeric Turpin
Simple Analytics. I was looking for an alternative to GA and it fits my needs.
Tanjir Rahman
I hear you! I used to use Google Analytics, but I found the user flow to be too complicated. I switched to Matomo, and I've been much happier with it. Matomo is open-source and privacy-focused, and it's also much easier to use than GA.
Johann Vazquez
Semrush, GA4, Search Console