Which Slack communities are you in?

Pinar Engur
53 replies
Here are the communities I am in: -Productivity Geeks -UX Minimal -Designer Talk -Mind the Product -Design Experience Community

Replies

Archisman Das
Lenny's Slack Community is one of the best Product communities out there. Also, one of the few that has scaled while maintaining engagement and high quality of conversations.
Pinar Engur
@archisman_das I haven't heard before. Is it active community?
Archisman Das
@pinar_engur You can check out Lenny's Newsletter here - https://www.lennysnewsletter.com/ The Slack Community is for the paid subscribers of the newsletter.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
-Productivity Geeks -Product Marketing Alliance -HubSpot for Startups -growmance -CRO Growth Hacks -WriterHangout -Productivity Hackers -Design Systems -Community-Led Alliance -Community Club
Godstime Nwabue
@zekiye_nur_kesici Interested in community club, design systems and productivity hackers. I would love to be in those particular groups
Heloisa "Lolo" Ascar
@zekiye_nur_kesici could you invite me for HubSpot for Startups?
Godstime Nwabue
@zekiye_nur_kesici @pinar_engur Didn't get the email invite. Is it possible to get a direct link. Though I have sign up, this is my mail "nwabuegodstime@gmail.com".
-Demand curve -Appsumo Labs -Productivity Geeks -Community Club -Sunday Brunch for Business People
Sydney McLaughlin
@alara_akcasiz Hi Alara, would you mind extending an invite to Demand Curve?
Abid Unnisa
None, but was wondering if I should join. Do you want to suggest any for content creators?
Pinar Engur
@abid_unnisa I highly recommend you to join Productivity Geeks to improve your productivity and motivate yourself. You can find here, Abid : https://www.usebeforesunset.com/...
Dogukan Basgol
-Productivity Geeks -Product-led Growth -Product School -Ecomm Talk
Pinar Engur
@dogukan_basgol Great, DoÄŸukan! Thank you so much. Nice to see people who are in the same communities with me :)
Sven Radavics
-Draper Entrepreneur Network -GrowthMentor -FoundersBeta -SeedScout -Cobble -TWIS -Silicon Beach Australia -The Moon Society
Godstime Nwabue
I would have list all but I can give a snapshot of all the communities I am in
Rahul Borse
Open source tools and tech talks
Brennen Barney 🚀 ClickStack.io
Any good ones for dev tools or no-node?
Heloisa "Lolo" Ascar
@pinar_engur any chance you could invite me to Techmasters?
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
- React Vancouver (local community for React developers) - Work chat with my employer Castofly - School that I've attended as a student and volunteered as a Teacher Assistant (2 separate chats for alumni and for tutors) - Our office building channel
Abell Vo ⌘
Hi Pinar! A design student here. I'm trying to find and join communities on Slack. I wonder if you can invite me to some communities? I tried to apply but it seems my form was never reviewed. Thank you so much
Jules Pratt
Which ones are good for product management? I'm in - Women in Product - Product Marketing Alliance - Product School
I've just joined the Productivity Geeks - seems like a decent community. Apart from that, I'm also a part of some other marketing-related Slack communities, like Marketing Chat, Growth Band, and others.
Pinar Engur
@oksana_ch Oh! I am happy to hear that you joined Productivity Geeks. I will also check yours. Thanks, Oksana
Batuhan Cebi
You should join us -Producter producter.co- for customer centric product management - https://producterhq.slack.com/jo...
ARTHUR CLARK
1. We Work Remotely Community 2. Digital Nomads 3. Remote Work 4. Remotely One 5. Nomads Talk If you plan on trading stocks full-time, choosing the Best Trade Stock App that meets your trading needs is a key consideration.
Erica Chiang
Growth Marketing Pros!
Rita Glazova
Interested in design systems and community club. I would love to be in those particular groups.
Jake Goodwin
-Design System -Cobble -Ecomm Talk -Product-led Growth -Product School