Which recently bought gadget/product/subscription changed your life for the better?

Abhash Kumar
3 replies
What’s a product under $100 that has absolutely changed your day to day/life? I asked this question to a friend this morning. To get this thread going, here's his answer: 1. AdGuard family lifetime subscription. Bought at a sale for like $30 or $50 2. Apple News+ subscription. $10 a month. I love reading magazines 3. French press coffee maker.

Replies

chaitanya
Rise.app - Productivity Tracking -15$ Askedith -5$ for month: A no code SQL query writer Notion -43$ per year : To document everything Krisp - 8$ :Background voice reduction across zoom, teams,google meet etc
Daniel Koster
Bubble.io: A no-code editor that allows you to build web apps. I tried learning to code multiple times, but I find that building apps with React or Javascript is just a pain in the ass. I'm more of visual person, and Bubble is WYSIWYG, so it fits my mode of operandi.
Lakshmanan Raman
YouTube Premium subscription - Its my new google to look for everything and without ads it is a good entertainment partner too. A 5TB one drive cloud space from a third party seller for $10 - I don't rely on this, but as long as it works it is serving me good for all video work. Badminton club membership - It's great to be back in court after 8 years. A bit heavy, but getting there to the old self.