Which marketing channels do you utilize to promote your product?

Shaur ul Asar
34 replies

Replies

Shilpa Mandhan
We have a SaaS product; we use: Paid search - Google Paid social - LI (testing this out, so far this hasn't been a great channel for us) Product Hunt for big feature launches Organic social - Twitter & LI SEO Product review sites Email
Musa Gambo
Social media advertisement
Marilena Nikou
Linkedin, emails, Google Ads and of course SEO
Frances Morgan
We leverage a combination of marketing channels including SEO optimization, social media advertising on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, content marketing through blog posts and newsletters, influencer collaborations, as well as Google and programmatic ads, always ensuring to monitor and adjust strategies based on data-driven insights for better product promotion.
Jagtar Singh
If you can be more specific over here For example Digital products or saas - Twitter, LinkedIn Physical product - Facebook ads or Google ads This is how you can target your customers if your ICP is clear
Gloria G
1. Product Hunt for cold start. 2. Gain the organic traffic from social media. 3. List on some AI dictionary website. ... Already tried a lot haha.
amanah alfian
@lu_boolv which one do you love the most ?
Elsa
SEO solide, SEA (GA) en pause pendant l'été, RS, webinaires, partenariats, mailing, netlinking puis plus récemment le référencement sur des plateformes techniques proposant ou non des campagnes CPC...
Zuhal Yılmaz
Linkedin is a must! Secondly , in my opinion , twitter is a good channel to promote your product. You can count Instagram, Reddit, Quora, Youtube etc. But all of them for social media marketing. Website blogs, SEO , Google Ads, email marketing are important points that carries the whole marketing strategy.
Yulia Belov
Adds: Instagram adds Influencers: Instagram, Twitter, channels in Telegram (if focus is on Americas - try to find Whatsapp groups) Social: company's page in LinkedIn, possibly Twitter/Discord
Erkin Bek
Product Hunt (lol) :)
Arz
My email list & SEO!
Daniel Zaitzow
@arzmn Curious what platform you built you email list on - Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn to discuss further: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dani...
Santeri Toivanen
Based on your experience, which channels work the best?
Oleg Eltsov
Socials, LinkedIn, SEO, Google Ads.
Marry Willson
Social media platforms, search engine marketing, email marketing, content marketing, influencer partnerships, and conventional advertising are examples of popular marketing channels to promote a product. For best results, use channels that fit your target market and spending limit.
Cyril Gupta
Ads, Email, Social...
Andre A.
the social media channels my target audience spends the most time on
Anna Shults
PH, LinkedIn cold outreach, SEO and we're planning to try social media after our launch
Ethan Ross
In my experience, a balanced mix of content marketing, social media engagement, SEO, and email newsletters does the trick. Influencer partnerships can also provide a boost, depending on your product niche.
Sam D.
Depends of your market and your product ;) For most cases you will have SEO, SEA and organic social media acquisition but in some other cases related to your business it could be good to seek for partnerships etc... !