Which is the most addictive social media platform?

Arpan
34 replies

Replies

John Radford
Insta. It's machine learning is so good it hooks you in
Ilya Uglianitsa
@inesfenner definettly. But i guess there are apps with really underrated addictiveness, if you put this into zoom-out perspective. And those apps are Tinder, Bumble and basically any other dating app. My rating is 1) TikTok 2) Instagram 3) Tinder
@ilya_uglianitsa Oh for sure! Dating apps are a good shout. That didn't even cross my mind.
Andrew C.
i think tiktok and instagram are crazy addictive. the content is new everytime and the algorithm is super smart and keeps you scrolling no matter what
Andrew C.
it takes a lot of discipline to STOP and exit the apps
Afan Sheikh
Every second app that you use.🙄
Ajinkya Chikhale
For me it is insta, because of the never ending content.
epayitonline
ACCORDING to a survey, over lockdown people people have spent more time on the video sharing app, Tiktok, than any other social media platform. The platform was labelled the 'most addictive' social media site as the average person spends 12 hours and 12 minutes on the app per week. MyAccountAccess
Ivan Mamonov
Instagram hands down. Although tons of quality content.
Khushi Tiwari
For me its Instagram, its very much addictive. But apart from that we need something were we can vibe with our tribe.
Rich Watson
Discord. YouTube comes in 2nd.
Sonia Kost
For me it is Tik Tok for sure, could scroll for days, honestly 🤕 Twitter is a close second if you have an active feed.
Martina Hackbartt
TikTok by far. Once you enter, you can't stop scrolling.
Olivier Tolédano
Tik Tok => Video + Algorithm are demoniac ;)
Pranav Sathiadevan
I would say I'm a bit old fashioned, I am a YouTube guy. hope to start my channel any day between now to the next 100 years.
Sonu
It depends on the taste of users, I am a Twitter addict because I am a news lover and Like to walk with trends.
Jimmy Spikes
I think that changes with age mainly. Now im really into twitter.
Brenna Donoghue
@jimmy_spikes I'm with you.... and it's making me feel old!
GamerSeo
I think Instagram is very addictive
Gurpinder Singh
TikTok and Instagram (reels)