Which Chrome Extensions we cannot live without?

Tirupati Reddy Dontireddy
36 replies
I love Chrome Extensions, and as a Digital Marketer I am using these: -Grammarly -Wappalyzer -MozBar -SEO Quake -BuzzSumo -Tag Assistant -Awesome Screenshot -Open ChatGPT -SimilarWeb -HootSuite

Replies

Robin Gandy
Hey all! Design Sidekick just launched today on product hunt. A Chrome extension for marketers and designers to find colors/fonts/CSS on any web page, and manage your site SEO. Check us out! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Aleksander Frankowicz
LastPass Toby Awesome Screenshot and Screen Recorder Save To Notion Lingvanex Instapaper SimilarWeb
Charlie Kor
- Grammarly - Liner - Bitwarden
John Koo
Since my first language wasn't English, wordtune is my lifesaver.
michal rockman-pollard
@imjohnkoo I agree, Wordtune is the best. English is my mother tongue (I am bilingual) yet it is so good in refining what I am trying to say and making things concise.
-Gummysearch -Seemrush -Quillbolt -OpenAI and ofcourse our search engine Klu.so :)
Reha Santiago
Adblock, can't live without it
Sergey Potikhanov
Here's a list 1. Momentum: A productivity-focused extension that helps keep you focused, productive, and motivated. 2. LastPass: Password Management and secure storage solution to keep your passwords safe and secure. 3. AdBlock Plus: Blocks intrusive and annoying ads, pop-ups, banners, and roll-overs. 4. Pushbullet: A push notifications service to send and receive messages, links and files between different devices without a need for cables. 5. Grammarly: A grammar and spell-checker to help you improve your writing. 6. Honey: Automatically searches for the best coupon codes and applies them at checkout for your online purchases. 8. Save to Pocket: A quick way to save links, images, and other items from a web page/website to Pocket.
Jay Mehta
1. AdBlock Plus 2. LastPass 3. Grammarly 4. 1Password 5. The Great Suspender 6. Pushbullet 7. Momentum 8. StayFocusd 9. Pocket 10. uBlock Origin
Chaimae Sakhi
I highly recommend you Wiseone, a new AI-powered extension that enriches your online reading experience => https://wiseone.io/
Chandher Shekar
Bitwarden to store my passwords, best open-source tool out there.
Daniel Danielsson
1Password React - Redux JSON formatter WhatFont
Chris Watson
Bulk URL opener, Moz Bar.
Jyoti Kanabar
Grammarly Wappalyzer PageX- this is our inhouse tool built for webpage scanning.
Elena Bastyte
Open ChatGPT and Grammarly
DoฤŸukan Tezcan
-Metamask -Ethereum Gas Price -Video Speed Controller
Brian Yip
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ I used to work at Honey for 5+ years, now currently building Kudos which is scheduled to launch this Thursday on PH! ๐ŸŽŠ We'll be releasing a new feature where we'll 2X your credit card rewards on over 15k sites. This means if you usually earn 3% back on sites like Glossier or Booking.com, you'll now get 6%. ๐Ÿ’ฐ Would love to hear what you think!