Which CEO of giant technology companies is the most successful?

Cem Özçelik
26 replies

Replies

Microsoft's Satya Nadella has done a brilliant job, hasn't he?
Sawyer Wyatt
Elon musk -X, Tesla
Walter E. Strunk
Microsoft's Satya Nadella has done a brilliant job, hasn't he?
Rayan Zeggari
Tough decision between Elon and Satya. They don't have the same job nor the same focus so the comparison is not really relevant. My personal preference these days goes to Satya with the great job he's done always staying on top of trends at Microsoft.
Elon Musk, isn't he?
Loane
all of them omg
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I think it's clear... for now!
Frank Sondors
Must be Elon mate... but give me 10 years
Malka Parveen
sundar pichai google
Niklas Mengele
Very interesting question! Also very interesting what does the people say. On my opinion its Dr. Werners Vogel from AWS (he was the main person behind AWS) and Elon Musk. But its very hard, because they are all very successful in there specific topic.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Elon Musk leading the list as the most successful CEO among giant technology companies. His vision and impact across different industries have certainly been remarkable.
Kerem Kocer
Satya has been in the spotlight due to the OpenAI acquisition — it'll be interesting to see how Tim Cook plans to deploy all the cash Apple has been holding.
Marcelo Andrade Perino
Satya Nadella's effective turnaround at MSFT in the last 10 years is incredibly impressive!
Nanertysss
Hello Anna! Of course we do. I used their maps for my project. What do you want to know about? I have only positive impressions. Their API is easy to integrate and the cards are ready to use almost instantly. I recommend Virtual Company Cards Another plus is that they have competitive rates. I have compared with other services and Wallester provides excellent value for money.
Kailash
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet (Google's parent), is super successful because he's led Google to top spots in tech like AI and cloud computing. He's known for being calm and making tech that helps everyone. He might not always grab headlines like some tech CEOs, but he's quietly turned Google into a powerhouse in AI, cloud computing, and more.
Girish Gilda
Elon Musk and Satya Nadella are incredible leaders.
I recently encap in sam Altman and bill gates podcast interview, it is resourceful