Which are some of the best courses you have taken both paid and free in marketing,design or no code?

Shubhangi
4 replies

Replies

William Smith
I can suggest some highly recommended courses in marketing, design, and no-code development based on feedback and reviews from individuals who have taken them: Marketing: Google Analytics for Beginners (free) Hubspot Academy's Inbound Marketing Certification (free) Facebook Blueprint Certification (paid) Design: Canva Design School (free) Skillshare's Graphic Design Basics: Core Principles for Visual Design (paid) Udemy's Graphic Design Bootcamp (paid) No-code development: Codecademy's Learn HTML and Learn CSS (free) Webflow University (free) No Code MBA's Airtable and Zapier course (paid) Note that these are just a few examples, and many other great courses are available online. Researching and choosing courses that align with your specific goals and learning style is important.
Eden
What's your goal in taking the marketing/design/no-code courses? Might make it easier to give recommendations!
Shubhangi
@entreeden for no code I am completely new and don't have much idea,for marketing I am currently working in the space so resources to upskill