Which Al Content Writing Tool You Are Using and Why?

Hamza GEE
8 replies

Replies

Alan Cassinelli
Blaze.ai - can train it on my brand voice and repurpose a blog post into 10 different content types like a TikTok script, Linkedin posts, and Tweets.
Olena Bomko
I use Grammarly to catch mistakes. Heard a lot of good things about Copy.ai and Surfer SEO
Hamza GEE
@olenabomko Check Out Localy.ai Also I just Lanuched with a 25k Words Free Trail and Let Me Know What You think about it
Sven Bartlett
Absolutely thrilled to share my go-to content secret! 🤫 📝 I'm all in with WisperSEO, a game-changer I personally crafted. 🚀 🔍 What sets it apart? Buckle up! 🎢 🔥 WisperSEO doesn't just write – it elevates your content game. 📈 How? By diving deep into the SERP and deciphering your competitors strategies. It serves up those golden keywords, popular terms, and even spills the tea on what's propelling their rankings! ☕🥇 🕵️ Informed = Empowered: No more guesswork! With WisperSEO, I'm armed with insights, like knowing the exact keywords my competitors content ranks for. 🎯 What about you? What's your secret sauce in the content creation realm? Let's swap gems and take our content to new heights! 💬👇 #ContentMagic #WisperSEOAdvocate #SEOGameChanger
Daniel Zaitzow
GPT-4 - I've still found that nothing really comes close and I'd prefer to be my own prompt engineer
Mohamed Hassan
KWHero. It generates SEO optimized content. It has a very useful outline builder with a custom instructions option for each heading. I co-own the tool and launching on Product Hunt soon!
Hamza GEE
@hassanoski Check Out Localy.ai Also I just Lanuched with a 25k Words Free Trail and Let Me Know What You think about it