Which AI tools do you use on a daily basis?

Elif Duran
51 replies
Hello, everyone! Are there any AI tools you use every day? What purpose do you use them for, and are you satisfied with the result?

Replies

Arda Kaan Özcan
ChatGPT is sufficient for now. I use it to rephrase and enrich the content I will share on Instagram or LinkedIn. I've used it as an assistant to write landing page text in the past weeks. it gave very good results, even explained my startup idea better than me 😁
Maria Stephanie
Definitely ChatGPT. Although I don't use it daily, it's really become a handy tool in providing ideas or assisting in text, emails, content. I also use it frequently for formulas etc.
Zoe Stetsenko
Hi, I use my own product - qualyfid.ai - AI-powered test case generator. And when before my QA engineers spent 5-8 hours to cover some new functionality with tests, now they spend 5 minutes on it. Test documentation costs me 70-100 times less now, although its quality has become higher. In mid-summer, I think, we will launch and share the product with colleagues around the world🚀
Gordon N
@zoia_stetsenko Oh my god this sounds greattttt. When and what will you launch together at one time? What's your unique value proposition? How do you differentiate yourself against other people? Will you be using tiktok, facebook or instagram? What kind of language models will you be using?
Zoe Stetsenko
@gordon_n Well our unique offer is that we provide generation of all possible test cases (using different test design techniques) based on requirements simply by clicking one button. I love your questions, I even wanted to write a post after the launch and take your questions as a basis ❤️
Faique
ChatGPT and Hify.io
Netanel Benami
Well, not on a daily use, but this one actually became my therapist: https://heypi.com/talk
Clara Kyara
I use ChatGPT everyday
JK
Synthesia: For Video Generation Unscreen : To Remove Background From Videos VREW : To generate captions WriteMe:For Content Generation for my Blogs
Shaur ul Asar
I believe ChatGPT is the ultimate tool for me.
Jose Pruitt
ChatGPT is essential for me
Eyüp Poyraz
Rather than OpenAI's chatgpt, I use https://www.empler.ai/ because I can connect my data as a knowledge base and it generates responses by using my own information such as my product details, target audience and strategy. It also provides me wider conversational experience such as saving my prompts, using with my team and reaching public super prompts.
chatGPT is my personal assistant basically 😅
Lacey Winter
I've been using ChatGPT but to help me get out any writing block but it's not a replacement for the human element. Even though it can give you a good tone and voice it still needs touches so for writer's block it's great to get the juices going. Also, tested out the new PS generative fill and WOW! If you haven't tried that out its so cool.
Mahad Kamran
I use Colossyan Creator to generate AI videos. It is a very valuable tool which offers custom avatars, a range of accents and a bunch of cool features! It is a very handy software with very valuable prices which are justified (given how much features they offer).
Moni T
Hi! ChatGPT, D-ID for videos and aiblogautomation.com for blogging.
Alexandre Mouriec
ChatGPT for now but I used GitHub Copilot in the past while coding
Zach Crain 🤖
@gaimnetwork will be my choice soon. No need to have a million different AI tools. This one should cover your needs.