Which AI tools are a necessity for you both in daily and business life?

Esra Gokdemir
30 replies

Replies

Kristen Ruby
I use Poe every day. Best interface by far.
Dávid Sipos
For me OpenAI's ChatGPT has been a game changer for drafting emails, writing pieces, and even brainstorming ideas - it's a truly versatile tool! And Notion AI too.
Marilena Nikou
ChatGPT and Gaspar AI!
Raisa Shafiyyullah
I use ChatGPT, but I use it on Poe.com, better interface and keeps me logged in.
Kavita
- ChatGPT for brainstorming and idea generation. - Midjourney to play around with AI art
Kavita
@diana_iun Nope! I just like playing around with it. I really enjoy photography so I like to see how close I can get with creating photorealistic portraits for fun.
Alexey Anshakov
It seems to me that I have tried hundreds of them, but everything except ChatGPT turned out to be useless.
Sydara Lee
I am also a user of ChatGPT, but my preference lies in the secondary development products that are built on top of it. These products are applicable in various fields such as New Bing, Midjourney, Notion AI, Trickle AI, etc. They're all cool.🥰
Sonu
ChatGPT, Canva AI and app.heygen.com, best evergreen sites for creating contents, emails, Designs and Videos.
ChatGPT is my personal assistant at this point 😊
Mousumi Sharma
I have been using ChatGPt each day.
Hassan Muazzam
ChatGPT is one of the best tools for me.
Jenel Ramos
I use Notion for note-taking and storing, so I also use their AI feature to organize information copied from somewhere else. It's also helpful for whipping up a quick email draft!
ChatGPT is my go to, along with Anyword. Plus, I've been using our tool, ClassPoint AI as I present in PowerPoint... a lot... This generates questions to ask the audience based on my slide info.
Rishikesh Ranjan
I would say definitely ChatGPT
Rehan Saleem
Virtual assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa help with tasks such as setting reminders, answering questions, and managing your schedule.
Nicholas Anderson
I love chatgpt he is very helpful for me
I'm still old school and am mainly using ChatGPT and MidJourney. I'm in the laggard segment of the world of early-adopters.
Deluar Hosain
recently I moved to Bing Chatbot for writing anything.