Where to find SaaS Affiliate person/influencer?

Deluar Hosain
22 replies

Replies

Eugenia Bud
Same question here :)
Mr. Hills
Reddit & Discord
Deluar Hosain
@wesendemails May I get any discord from you?
Prem Saini
X, LinkedIn, Discord
Shivam Garg
I advise using UGC marketing. Because it will benefit you in many ways, not simply from a marketing perspective, and because it will serve as a feedback system for you. For the same, I have personally used Feedspace (https://feedspace.io/).
It depends on your target market. Look at the platform your audience is, and then look for influencers there. For example, if your audience is more prevalent on X (Twitter), I would focus on finding related influencers there.
Deluar Hosain
@gusoliveira_ Actually, we are launching soon social media marketing product with something unique features that will helps sales manager, marketer, freelancer, and founder/product owner to get more sales and faster grow. we will never surprised if it (our upcoming product) capture global automation market, hope it will. Thanks for your kind suggestion.
@deluar_001 that’s awesome! Can you share the launch with me? It sounds like a great tool.
Anand Radhakrishnan
Good question. I am the founder of WebsitesToolz and we have chosen JVzoo as a affiliate marketing platform as they are a marketplace for saas products and they help showcase your products to affiliate marketers on their platform. you could check out the affiliate link at www.websitestoolz.com
Daniel Zaitzow
@websitestoolz Yea JVZoo and Clickbank are good places. IF you have a bigger budget you can find affiliates on Impact and a few other SaaS providers who have a big network. Cost threshold is larger though.
Anand Radhakrishnan
@dzaitzow honestly I haven't had the best of experience with JVzoo as they are most suited for saas products. you have to offer upward of 50% commissions besides having a product that affiliates love. All in all unless you get some of the top 5% affiliate marketers to market your products its really not all that great. you could have tons of guys request for marketing your product with next to zero sales to show.
Jake Harrison
1. Social media: Look for influencers in your industry on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can search for relevant hashtags or keywords to find people who are talking about SaaS products. 2. Affiliate networks: There are several affiliate networks that connect businesses with influencers and affiliates. Some popular options include ShareASale, CJ Affiliate, and Rakuten Marketing. 3. Industry events: Attend conferences and events in your industry to meet people who are knowledgeable about SaaS products. You may even be able to find speakers or panelists who have experience with affiliate marketing. 4. Referral programs: If you already have customers or users who love your SaaS product, consider setting up a referral program to incentivize them to refer others. This can be a great way to find new affiliates and influencers who are already familiar with your product.