Where do you invest money?

Anil Matcha
39 replies

Replies

Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds and CRYPTO!
Luke Skyward
Diversification: - bonds - stocks - crypto
@olearningcurve Hello Luke, Which tools or platforms do you use to invest in crypto?
@olearningcurve Got it! How do you pick the right cryptos to invest in to maximize returns?
Ah, when it comes to investing, my go-to is mutual funds. They're like a team effort – a bunch of folks managing a mix of stocks and bonds. It's like getting a taste of different pies without baking them myself. Less risky than going all-in on one thing, and I'm all about that sweet financial harmony! 🥧💰
Manveer Sandhu
Sweater Cashmere Fund and some stocks.
Michael Robinson
I'm investing it on learning new things, Joining seminars and etc.
Benjamin Sloutsky
AI Tools, some Web3, and some Fintech
Eugene Sanders
The key is diversification. A portion is invested in bonds, another portion is split between equities and businesses found on websites like AngelList.
Apollon Latsoudis
I am trying my best to invest in time. Thus this is no traditional investment as I usually invest in things that buy me time such as tools that assist me in leveraging time, databases with compressed knowledge and crypto
Yannick
Crypto, of course.
Anna Shults
SP500, the best, imo, if you are investing long term:)
Yevhen Melnychenko
- courses/certificates in needed sphere - gpt-4 - English courses So, I just invest in myself. But, also I have some crypto :D
Jorge Medina
I used to invest in stocks a lot but it's very time-consuming to do it right. So right now i'm kind of stuck. My biggest investment, I guess, is having quit my job to pursue entrepreneurship full-time. Let's see if I have a bigger return on investment than stocks haha
Elena Tsemirava
Pension insurance Investment funds Deposits
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Own startup, self-development, stocks, crypto.