Where do you find yourself more focused and productive: at home or in the office?

Sunny Kumar
15 replies
My preference would be to work from home.

Replies

Cole Byrne
Regardless of the chosen work environment, it's crucial to leverage innovative solutions that enhance productivity and streamline operations. That's where companies like JD Young (https://www.jdyoung.com/) come into play. Their innovative technologies and services are designed to assist businesses by improving information management, boosting efficiency, and enhancing the overall workplace.
Anusua Seal
I find myself more productive in the office.
Gloria G
Tbh in the office🥲
Steve Lou
When I go to the office, I definitely accomplish more.
Julien Zmiro
Office 100%. I miss the office :(
Manou Febvret
At the office, I leverage the emulation of my team to solve problems. (i.e. you overhear a salesperson struggling in a call, which can generate ideas for product improvement) Most of the time, people seek solitude for increased focus, but that can also lead to misguided efforts. Unplanned communication and discussions are crucial. They also allow you to gain perspective on your current tasks. 😉
Aditi Rao
Maybe more productive at the office. But, I do find myself getting gradually more acclimatised to the WFH setup. Personally, It saves a lot of money and travel time, so maybe although it doesn't feel as productive, I think overall my productivity isn't being affected as much. I like the flexibility offered by a WFH setup, but I do miss the social interactions at work. Also- SayData is live today, check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post.... It'll help you be more productive at work, regardless of a WFH or in person setup!
Isa Tanis
Most of the time: Office > home
Daniel Hunt
Honestly depends what I'm doing, whether I need to work closely with anyone and a bunch of other factors! Personally I think some kind of hybrid approach is best to maximise work-life balance while still being able to feeling engaged in work as not "just a job"
Natella Nuralieva
In the coffeshop haha, having people around me who do absolutely different things inspires! And it also helps me notice that I'm in the right place building what I build
Elena Tsemirava
Definitely at home. I don’t waste time getting ready and travelling, and I can work quietly in silence without being distracted.
Italo Costa | System Developer
This is a recurring question. Currently I prefer to work at home "all night" or waking up at 6 am.
Rustam Eldarov
Office. The atmosphere helps you concentrate.