Where do you find early adopters for your MVP?

Nazar Legeza
6 replies
An essential step in launching the product is to do the proper beta testing. But for good beta testing, you need to find customers who can use your service and pass the interview about their experience using your product. Which way do you use that find, early adopters?

Replies

Paul-Louis Valat
For our lead generation tool Plezi One, we used a mix of social media (with all our coworkers announcing the beta launch on LinkedIn), different communities like BetaLisa, BetaBound or IndieHackers, and sponsored content in marketing focused media
Nazar Legeza
@paullouis_valat1, thank you so much) Which is your coworkers' conversion rate announcing the beta launch on LinkedIn?
Paul-Louis Valat
@nazar_leheza we didn't put any tracking in place, as we wanted the link sharing to feel more genuine. However when looking at our signups coming from social media, we can estimate that each coworker brought on everage between 5 and 8 users
Andrey Lipkovskiy
Hey Nazar. Usually, I use my network and ask people who match a certain criteria to try out my product. You can also find the right audience in relevant communities (you can try searching for people with the problems your product solves). Good luck
Tim Heijn
I think that social media and blog platforms are a great start :)