Where do you build emails?

Darya Antonyuk
39 replies
What email builder do you use for your email marketing?

Replies

Jatin Mehta
We compose our own emails but mostly use instantly for tracking/warming up
Darya Antonyuk
@jatin_mehta does Instantly allow you to upload your email templates or how do you organize the process?
Darya Antonyuk
I'll be the first to start (maybe a bit biased :D) Our team's been building a top notch email builder called Blocks that speeds up email production A LOT. It allows us to craft responsive emails in no time with the help of ready-made templates and custom blocks
Daniel Zaitzow
Mailchimp
Rohan Pathak
@dzaitzow I personally think that email reputation score has gone down because of all these people using it for free!
Darya Antonyuk
@dzaitzow nice, what's the best thing you like about MailChimp?
apple man
You can use a CRM system such as Salesforce or HubSpot that has an integrated email builder.
Darya Antonyuk
@apple_man thanks for taking part! which one do you usually use in your work?
Jeorge
Selzy has a cool email builder with an AI writing assistant that saves me a lot of time when launching campaigns
Darya Antonyuk
@jon_pop thanks for taking part! what's the best thing about Canva templates for you?
Joseph D Garner
You can use an email automation platform such as Zapier or Automate.io to build emails that are triggered by certain events.
Darya Antonyuk
@joseph_d_garner can you design text and visuals right in these platforms?
Harry
You can use an AI-powered email builder such as Phrasee or Persado to generate personalized email content.
Darya Antonyuk
@junaid_ali9 thanks for taking part! which one do you usually use in your work?
Aristóteles de Oliveira Marques
I use Stripo, really simple builder that helps a lot when you need to be fast (95% of the time);
Darya Antonyuk
@oaristoteles thank you for taking part! What's Stripo's main killer feature in your opinion?
Jad Sanaknaki
Blocks sounds like an interesting product, definitely keen to hear more about it :)
Darya Antonyuk
@jadsanaknaki thanks! Blocks totally is going to rock the world of email production! Follow me here or on LinkedIn not to miss our launch (it's gonna be in October!)
Rohan Pathak
If you're a SaaS, a good tool I found which is an Email marketing tools specifically for SaaS is loops.so Its especially built for software startups so they can send out automated email flows to their customers so I would highly recommend you to check it out!
Darya Antonyuk
@persuasionkid thanks for your answer! Does loops allow you to build responsive emails or is it only an automation platform?
Rohan Pathak
@darya_antonyuk Oh yes it allows you to send transactional automated emails as well as setup marketing emails for nurturing the users as well. so you can use it to segment the list as well as send emails based on triggers and actions users take!
Oleksandra Khlystova
Stripo. Stripo is an innovative platform that automates email design and offers over 1400 customizable prebuilt email templates and over 70 integrations with ESPs and email clients. It's designed to save time and simplify the email creation process, even for users without coding skills. Actually, I'm not an expert in email marketing at all, but with Stripo it's easy even for me to build an email.
We were using Apollo. And it's good.
Darya Antonyuk
@senthil99nathan thanks for taking part! what is the best Apollo's function for you?
Viktoriia Kharchenko
Stripo has been a game-changer for me! If you're like me and coding isn't your best friend, you're gonna love it 😅 It's super user-friendly and makes email design a breeze. Highly recommend! 🌟