Where do makers disappear after launch? (In case you're wondering 😁)

Kate Kovbii
27 replies
Hi there, my name is Kate, and a month-ish ago, I launched an absolutely incredible and extremely beloved product here on Product Hunt. Weeks before it, I promised myself that no matter what, I would not disappear from PH right after the launch. Little did I know 😁 Long story short, I said my goodbyes to the company, team, and the product two weeks later 😬 This last month I've spent doing a few things: resting from all the mess and stress the launch caused, looking for a new loving team, and trying out some new things. One of them was no-code tools and no-code development in general. Starting small, I've created a super simple entertainment mobile app that I'm going to launch here on PH very soon. So stay tuned if you'd like to become a part of my journey. And please, please, please wish me luck 🫰

Replies

Chel Chen
Good luck Kate, what is the best way to rewind yourself?
Kate Kovbii
@chenx552 thank you for your support! ❀️ For me, rewinding is always about finding something you're curious and excited about. Learning and doing something new was so much fun! It also kind of returned a bit of power back to me 😌
Kate Kovbii
@chenx552 oh, cool, what are you reading right now? ❀️
Chel Chen
@kate_kovbii For me, is always reading.
Chel Chen
@kate_kovbii I am currently reading Hackers & Painters.
Janine N
Goooood Luck :)
Kate Kovbii
@janine_nitz thank you so much πŸ₯°β€οΈ
Kate Kovbii
@shubham_pratap thanks a lot! I'll need it 😁
Maya A
All the best Kate!
Kate Kovbii
@mayaa17 thank you so much for your support ❀️
Navin Peiris
Good luck Kate, you’ve got this!
Kate Kovbii
@navinpeiris thank you a hundred times! πŸ₯°
Kate Kovbii
@mutlusakar thanks thanks thanks 😌
Igor Lysenko
You can not worry during the launch, you need to be calm, so take care of yourself.
Kate Kovbii
@ixord thanks, will do my best 😌 Even though worries sometimes are organic part of me πŸ˜…
Juan Carlos Marin
Hey @kate_kovbii this is a interesting story, my curious mind I would want to know what happened weeks before, hope it was a fluid thing and not forced by a situation, anyway my best wishes on your next product. Thanks for sharing.
Kate Kovbii
@jcmarin thank you for your support and curiosity πŸ€— Weeks before was not the easiest in my life πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Richard Gao
I stick around on product hunt! Always great to interact and engage with other makers
Benjamin Boman
Thanks for staying around...!
Kate Kovbii
@benjaminboman it’s my pleasure 😌 PH is an amazing place to hang out ❀️
Charlie Kor
Good luck Kate! I'll allways support on your journey!
Kate Kovbii
@charlie_lee1 you are THE BEST! πŸ€—β€οΈ
V. Stoica
Of course, I would be more than happy to wish you the best of luck! Whatever task you are facing, I'm sure you are well-prepared and capable of achieving great things. Remember to stay focused, stay positive, and believe in yourself! You got this!πŸ€πŸ€ž#GoForIt #Motivation #Capable
Kate Kovbii
@_vasilestoica thank you so much for your support and believing in me! This means the world to me! ❀️