When you think about the future, what makes you nervous?

Shon Paunan
30 replies
That the world is so full of innovations and we lose track of being human

Replies

Gwyneth Rabena
The fact that we never really know what the future holds. It's both something to make you nervous but something kind of exciting because we never know what to expect.
Minha Nadeem
What makes me feel nervous is how things can suddenly shift to the wrong way in a second. But at the same, what keeps me going is that anything can shift to the right way in a second.
Saurabh Wadhawan
Not about innovation, but instead i am worried about rising pollution and climate change. These pose existential challenges!
Karan Soni
Excited for future but the amount of possibilities makes me nervous!
Rissy Miranda
Arthritis lol 🦵 😫
Tamara Dobosevic
Children born today will see thousands of animals disappear in their lifetime, as global food webs collapse. Another major concern is air pollution, which will significantly shorten peoples life. Has any noticed how many masks are flying around everywhere? They have found over a billion masks in the ocean since 2020! I am optimist but what I have seen concerns me. :(
Savitha Gollamudi
that i stay/stuck in the same place forever. doing mundane things , scares the sh*t outta me
Shon Paunan
@savitha_gollamudi We just have to be faithful about the future. Wishing you the best and thank you for dropping by to share your thoughts!
Nandini Sundaram
What I'd have to do to get there. But staying in the moment helps me remain grounded!
Utkarsh Raj
Not following my passion!
Shon Paunan
@utkarsh_raj3 Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. We just have to continue to love what we love and improve
Jareer Samad
Unpredictability of what the future holds. Threats like climate change, rising inequality etc holds some existential threat.
Vijay Singh Khatri
For me, working so hard but still, sometimes you have to wait till your good time.
Shon Paunan
@vijay_singh_khatri It is possible, and I am scared of the limited opportunities too. Thanks for sharing!