πŸ€” When you are under stress, what are some things you do to slow down your thoughts?

Evelina Radoycheva
24 replies
Stress is an all-too-common experience that can impact anyone at any time. Here are a few ideas that I usually practice to slow down my thoughts when stress hits: πŸ‘‰ Deep breathing exercises πŸ‘‰ Short meditation πŸ‘‰ Brief workout πŸ‘‰ A walk to the shop to buy ice cream Your turn. Do you have a special technique to combat stress?

Replies

Michelle Marcelline
I take a walk around the neighborhood while listening to podcasts/zen music!
Aaron O'Leary
Ooooh good question, especially with the SVB news over the weekend. I tend to zone out, listen to some music and cook, that brings me a lot of zen
Dhanraj Dhanokar
Listening to good/favorite music or a chilled beer will also work 🀣
Simona Stamatovska
A walk in nature does the magic for me.
BiglySales
Take a nice walk, drink matcha!🀩
Adham Dannaway
Stretching on my yoga mat works wonders πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
Pleasure Meditation
Mine is similar to yours: β€’ Controlled deep breathing (30 secs). β€’ ICE COLD beet juice (lowers heart rate AND blood pressure). β€’ (One hour) β€œmeditation” with ethereal music.
Frida
Listening music that I used to love the most in the past. That makes me very comfortable.
GamerSeo
We recommend that each of our employees develop a plan in terms of crisis solutions and problem solving.
Jessie jessie
I go for a walk with my dog. When we walk and run together, the stress melts away.
i take a walk in nature with some good music as companion :)
Karthik Tatikonda
1. Listening to music 2. Take a walk or 3. Watch a warm film (Good will hunting, Shawshank redemption, begin again)
Louis Cirignano
I make sure to stay on a consistent workout routine. I also find that working in public can help, try working in a coffee shop for a few hours 😊
Alyne Padilla
Box breathing is one of my favorite go-to. Quick and effective.
Наталія воскрєбєнцСва
read something interesting and fantastic to "break away" from the world
Hobart K
I lay down with my eyes closed.
Arina Tanana
Personally I use the following techniques: * listening to the favorite music * go for a walk * spend time with a child It helps to relieve the stress and receive good emotions :)
Go for a walk or do a bit of gaming πŸ˜€
Ryan Ong
Do ice baths for 5-7 mins… it reduces stress and gives you mental clarity, not to mention many other physical benefits ❄️