When it comes to social media, what is one thing you struggle with?🤔

Gurpinder Singh
19 replies
Let me know what you're struggling with, and I'll try to help you.

Replies

Alex Robinson
I'd say one of the things I struggle with most when it comes to social media is staying consistent with my posting. I'll often start out strong with a new platform or campaign, but then fizzle out after a week or two. I need to work on being more disciplined with my social media use!
Gurpinder Singh
@alex_vidon_ai Try to create a series for your content. For example: "tips tuesday" can be your theme for tuesday where you share tips related to your industry. You can create something similar for rest of the days.
Nico Muoio
Stockpiling content. Other work often becomes the priority so creating content ahead of time for our scheduling tools falls to the back burner.
Oscar Wehbe
I usually fizzle out because I don't think I release a diverse range of content.
Gurpinder Singh
@oscar_wehbe Try to create a series for your content. For example: "tips tuesday" can be your theme for tuesday where you share tips related to your industry. You can create something similar for rest of the days.
Launching soon!
It is challenging to strike the right balance between being helpful and salesy. Most social media posts are so chock-full of sales pitches that they make the readers feel they are being taken advantage of. Of course, social media is a good marketing platform, so it is only natural for the viewers to expect a sales pitch. But one can always be creative about it. The key is to create informative content that allows the viewers to take action – either to buy your product or to take action that reflects positive results.
Gurpinder Singh
@qudsia_ali By being consistent on social media, you can stay on top of your potential customer's minds.
amrin
Staying consistent, and active. things always get in the way.
Gurpinder Singh
@coderamrin Try to create content around your product/services or related to the industry. You can simply start with tips, benefits, hacks, lists, etc. This can help you a lot. Another thing that works in your favor is to create a series of content that you follow every week. Btw I post about social media marketing tips on my LinkedIn, you can check out some of my posts and follow too: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gurp...
Rich Watson
publishing content & growing. just improved this by automating posts from discord messages in our server from specific users in certain channels. screenshots their discord message to so can see the original content, in case of character limit. and if a image was uploaded with discord message then it will upload that image instead of screenshot
Bella Chen
To stop myself from scrolling.
Edward G
Keeping up with it. With everything else going on, it's tough to keep up with regular content creation.
Gurpinder Singh
@edward_g Yeah it can be tough when you are managing a business. Hit me up on LinkedIn. Let me help you with this in the DMs https://www.linkedin.com/in/gurp...
Ingrid
Hello guys! we are close to reaching our first goal: 100 followers on LinkedIn. Support us! only 9 followers to achieve it! Just one click away to support us:https://www.linkedin.com/company...?