When did you become a member of Product Hunt?

Ghulam Abbas
90 replies
I became a member of this platform in June 2023. How about you? When did you join?

Replies

Terrence Kelleman
@yamisun the Google machine, "how many days since Oct 19, 2016?" sounds interesting, what's the method for storing the data in a decentralized way?
Jose Garrido
I joined about two weeks ago and I've been pleasantly surprised by the entrepreneurship of this community and open mindness to new ideas
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
Hey @josej30 Thrilled to hear you're settling in well! It's pretty amazing how this community buzzes with entrepreneurial energy and embraces new ideas, right? I'm feeling that excitement too since hopping on board myself. By the way, I've noticed you've got a launch coming up – that's seriously cool! 😊 If you give that 'launching soon' bubble on my page a tap, you'll be in the loop with my updates, and I'll be sure to keep an eye on your progress as well. Here's to a community that uplifts and supports! πŸš€
Jose Garrido
@aman_wen I’m in with your launch Aman. Thanks for your support!
Nicola Lanzilotto
I joined PH on November 3rd, 2022
Milli Sen
March 2024
Jao Japitana
Proudly been a member since October 14, 2023 πŸ’ͺπŸ’•πŸ‘Œ
Simona O'Neill
I joined just over a year ago :-)
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
@simona_o_neill3 I've been part of the journey since December 2023, and it looks like your big moment is just around the corner – how exciting! 😊 If you're curious about my updates, feel free to check out my 'launching soon' section. I'm keen to do the same and stay updated with your progress. Let's keep each other informed and cheer on our victories, shall we? Here's to mutual support and success! πŸš€
Simona O'Neill
@aman_wen nice! :-) Following
Rully Ardiansyah
I joined on January 22nd. When I joined first time, I'm exploring some idea from PH communities. Now, I already launched my own https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Business Marketing with Nika
I think it was November (22nd or 23rd) 2022 :)
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
I joined December 2023. Been inactive for a short while but now, back to launching a new product soon. If you're interested to see just click the Launching soon bubble beside my name. Let me know if you need my support too I'm just a message away 😊🐻
Hossein Yazdi
January 23rd, 2023. Since then I have also 4 products + 1 upcoming! 😊
Aman Wen
Launching soon!
@hosseinyazdi Wow, impressive strides since January 23rd, 2023, with four products and another in the pipeline! 😊 I came on board in December 2023, and I'm thrilled to see we're both navigating launches. A quick tap on my 'launching soon' will keep you updated on my end, and I’d love to stay tuned to yours as well. How about we support each other’s journeys? Looking forward to our shared success!
Hossein Yazdi
@aman_wen Sure Aman, I'm also happy to support you! :)
Rachel
Joined in March. Loving all the ideas I'm getting about tools to try.
Aryna Ostapenko
I joined this week and am very happy to be here! Been reading about the projects here all day and am very inspired:)
Prem Saini
Since august 2023!
Jake Tital
@prem_saini1 Impressive since you already have gold kitty coin :)
Paolo Go
I joined in December 2023. But started to be active in February
Priyanka Saini
February 3rd, 2023. but I actively participate since September 2023
Igor Lysenko
I became a PH member about a year ago.