When are you the most productive?

Gizem Nur Keskin
108 replies
Are you an early bird, or a night owl? I am personally a morning person. I'd like to get stuff done in the mornings.

Replies

Samantha Harris
Late night works well for me. No distractions, no one chasing you, just an opportunity to get things done.
Gizem Nur Keskin
@samantha_harris_ I think the same about working in the mornings. When everyone is still asleep, I am more focused. Especially recharging after a good night sleep.
Divya
At night. It's just too quiet and peaceful. And surprisingly I'm the most active at night
Anastasiia K
@divya14 oh hello, night owl! I can definitely relate to this - at night it's somehow easier to focus and concentrate, probably it's calmer and more peaceful. In the long run, that's not unfortunately a winner strategy when doing business (from my experience), as of course most people prefer working during the light day :D
Satish Kumar Veluri
Mornings are the most productive for me as I'm a morning person too. After a good 6 hours sleep, our body and mind both are well recharged. Day sleeping doesn't count for me as resting, instead I get sleep hangovers :-) so being a night owl doesn't work for me.
Sven Radavics
First thing in the morning from 6:30am through to lunch.
Mutlu Sakar
Afternoon, around 3 pm.
Gizem Nur Keskin
@mutlusakar 3 pm maybe the first time I’ve heard someone is productive. You are definitely a unique person!
Abid Unnisa
I am an early bird. Working out in the early morning and getting to work next is a daily routine now.
Ezgi Aydın
I'm definitely a night owl. I like the quiet, it helps me focus
Anoir Houmou
Mornings are the best for me, I enjoy my morning routine and the productivity that goes with it
Indu Thangamuthu
Night to early morning. My brain just doesn't shut up
Anastasiia K
@indu_thangamuthu give your brain some chamomile tea, can work at times :) But definitely, nights are lovely to work during.
Olga Maslo
After a big mug of coffe)) Mornings are the most productive for me as I'm a early bird.
Daniel Engels
mid-week, in the evenings
Selin Anil
Anytime except from 2pm-5pm. Completely indepently of meals btw. So I just accordingly organize my planning: either I put my meetings in there, because I don't need personal focus to be productive in meetings, or I take my time off there to do some sports, take a break, cook, clean the house...! I'ts all about knowing yourself for optimization!
Gizem Nur Keskin
@selin_anil you’ve just switched on some lights for me! I will be using that tip to get the most of my days!
Nicole Chaplin
In the morning. Its most quiet
Mary Clare O'Donnell
Oddly both. I'm split between being a morning person and a night owl, just afternoons are not as great for me with creative work. For me it's either 9-12 in the morning or from 6-11pm.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I'm a night owl. I used the day time to live my best life - eating, doing sports, enjoying the outdoors and watching / reading what I want. Of course with the priority to the urgent / important work tasks during the weekdays. But personally I'm the most productive during the night time for brain-heavy activities :D The source of my night energy is my natural anxiety that kicks in a few hours before going to sleep. I feel like I'm not good enough and need to improve my life, so I sit there and do the important intellectual stuff for self-development: reading, learning, building / coding, writing. Then I can sleep peacefully)) I've actually made most of the progress in my life thanks to the sleepless nights of inspired work like I've described above.
Samuel Lake
Doing a bunch of small tasks I'm more productive in the morning. But when tackling big coding problems better at night.
Ripon esh Chowdhury
I thinking to give me lucky chance.
Ripon esh Chowdhury
No i early bird, i am late night sleep, read the Very us book in night.