Whats the best thing that happened to you this week ?

Arun Pariyar
65 replies
Think of it as our office water cooler talk, it's friday after all 😉 Enjoy the last day work day of the week ✌️

Replies

Meng Wee Tan
Just being alive is good enough for me.
Sam Green
I got a considerable percentage of hike and am really thankful to the higher authorities that they appreciated and recognized my efforts.
Kate Kurshina
I met some cool bloggers to collaborate on our project. This is not my first experience with Influencers, but in the field of IT this is my benefit)
Arun Pariyar
Hi @katerina_kurshina, Thats is great for inqoob... good for seo and overall exposure of your product on other channels. Hope it works out 👍
Kate Kurshina
@arunpariyar Thank you for your attention to our requests
jakub rudnik
@katerina_kurshina Very exciting! I've been in content for a while, but I'm just dipping my toe into influencers and affiliates. I'd love to know more about how/where you're meeting bloggers.
Kate Kurshina
@jakub_rudnik2 Of course I'll share it with you) I'm not doing anything supernatural. We originally found some bloggers who have a lot of contacts, a network of networking. We do all the discussions online. I find bloggers myself, no experience with the agency. A blogger answers more often if another blogger or manager put you in touch with him. As a rule, they do not respond to cold newsletters. How do you work with them? In what field are you looking for Influencers?
jakub rudnik
@katerina_kurshina Thank you so much! We have done personalized outreach to influencers on YT or Tik Tok with pretty good success thus far. We've not done much with bloggers. We're a SaaS platform that helps with productivity and documentation, so anyone in those spaces. Would love to know how you'd approach finding such bloggers. Thanks!
David Oti
I got clarity on how to proceed with my product development. It's such a sweet experience. You just feel so relaxed.
Arun Pariyar
Well Friday is still not over @inam_from_outgrow, if nothing comes up time to make something happen with your own effort 😉
Isha Waheed
I bought a new bike. Mannnn. I was doing savings for a long time and finally...
Andrew C.
well, i got my first free NFT you bought or got any NFTs yourself ???
Andrew C.
@arunpariyar so you can keep an eye out on CoinShots.com thats my Crypto News and Information website. i have tried to keep it as simple as possible for new comers to the space.
Luka Vasic
I went to a StartUp meetup, heard some cool stuff and met cool people.
Sergul Sungur
I started getting %75 more leads with the same budget from my ads and my monthly goal will be effected positively 😎
Interacting with our new users and getting their feedback.
Saif Ullah Khalid
I created a gig and guess what, I got my first order the day after I created it. Literally.
Andrew Isherwood
Got _loads_ of demo's booked in, usually, we do a few a week but for some reason, we're booked up today and one day next week. #humbleBrag :D
Alexandra Cote
Launched a new course 😉
Arun Pariyar
May be you would like to share it here for searching eyes to find @alexandracote. Congratulations on your achievement 🚀
Alexandra Cote
@arunpariyar PH doesn't let me share here, but you can find it if you Google my name + Skillshare ^_^
Launching soon!
I got a lot of book-a-demo requests for my product(which will be launching soon), and now we are about to finalize the deal with 5 of them.
Arun Pariyar
Hi @qudsia_ali , that is fantastic news Qudsia, its about time that Bravo came to light. All the best 🙌
jakub rudnik
Our blog is still in the earliest stages, but we had new articles move straight to page one for the first time. By Wednesday afternoon it had been the best blog organic traffic day ever. One of our really product-focused articles (https://scribehow.com/library/st...) took off and is converting. Any content marketer knows the rush of that early traction!
Arun Pariyar
I can totally feel you that was my experience with your blog that went viral on Hacker News @jakub_rudnik2 savour the moment my friend 😊
Dylan Merideth
I learned about marketing and building funnels! Mistakes that are lessons in disguise
Jonathan Lupo (he/him)
Getting back in the studio and actually meeting peeps face to face again, and in an after work social setting! I miss that.
G. M. Mehdi
Launched beta testing and getting great response for my marketing automation SaaS.
Siddarth Jain
I finally decided to publicly share the project I had been working on - after like 100 times of " need to do a little more before launching". Feels so good. My estimate of an MVP was way higher than needed! - early users are giving big cheers.
Arun Pariyar
Great move @siddarthjain and fantastic that you are early users giving you cheers... it wont be too long before everything starts coming together 👍
Denis Pimenov
I was informed about my promotion. I am now the head of the department ✨