What Zoom/GMeet alternative do you use?

Pranab Buragohain
29 replies

Replies

Kseniya Avtukhovich
Mostly I use the ones you mentioned but if I speak with my team, I use huddle in Slack, also a good option
Pranab Buragohain
@kseniya_avtukhovich Yes, we use Slack too. I was just wondering if anyone has good alternatives to the ones I mentioned, that offer cloud recording, collaboration features, as a standard.
Majid
Depend on the usecase, but very soon https://ruumio.com/ 😊 In this video you see it in action https://youtu.be/hshNWaAGlY0 📹
Pranab Buragohain
@iammajid Man this looks uber slick! Congrats and all the very best for the launch.
Majid
@pranabgohain Thank you I am glad to hear that 😊 We launching next week, would appreciate your support.
Pranab Buragohain
@iammajid Definitely, and likewise :)
Richard Gao
Discord Not a lot of people that are my target audience are on there though, so Google meet is the best
Pranab Buragohain
@richard_gao2 Yes, that happens too. But I don't think maintaining communities is a Google Meet thing.
We use Figma chat 😂😂😂 FigJam + FigChat a perfect mix!
Pranab Buragohain
@realvladgolub Haha best thing I've heard today 😂 Super hack!
Adam Kershner
Definitely use GMeet and Zoom, but also feel like Discord is good, plus Facetime or Whatsapp if we're at that point haha
Pranab Buragohain
@adamthecreator Love how you say "If we're at that point" haha
Stephen
I just use Zoom and GMeet still. Always open to new / better suggestions. (But not Teams which drives me crazy.)
Pranab Buragohain
@stephen_smith67 Haha I can imagine. There's Butter and Sessions.us, both are incredible I must say.
Pranab Buragohain
@rishabhravindran Sure. A lot of users are starting to move to Teams I can see.
Naveen Sharma
When it comes to managing tasks and communicating with my team, I rely on @proofhub . But when it comes to video calls, I still prefer to use Gmeet instead of Zoom or any other alternative
We generally use Slack huddle for internal team communications. And for external communications, we use Jio meet
Pranab Buragohain
@nithincp Aah almost forgot about JioMeet! Good one.