What would you do if you had unlimited knowledge?

Mirena Vasileva
10 replies

Replies

Andrea Aceves
Definitely cure cancer for kiddos
Mirena Vasileva
I would build a consulting business and travel the world 😎
Rofy Okyere-Forson
Very interesting question. I think I would work on transforming some of that knowledge or adding wisdom to see how I could potentially assist all of us to remove some of the global challenges we all face, specifically targeting the SDGs. I know the UN just warned that we are now even on a shorter deadline to resolve climate issues. Maybe our leaders know what to do but are too stubborn. With unlimited knowledge, I would like to see what crucial part I can play. After all the critical issues are stabilized or eradicated, I'd embark on some crazy journey like acquiring multiple PhDs across different fields of study - I got all the knowledge, right!?
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Well the unlimited knowledge me would probably know the best 😂
Morgan Kung
I don't even dare to think that I can have this ability.😂
jsjsiaiakkN jrriidiiiedhej
if I had Unlimited knowledge, I would use it to learn as much as I could about different fields of study, explore new ideas and concepts, and work towards solving some of the world's most complex problems. I believe that with unlimited knowledge, the possibilities for personal growth and contribution to society would be endless. However, it's important to remember that there's always more to learn and discover, even with unlimited knowledge.
Mirena Vasileva
@jsjsiaiakkn_jrriidiiiedhej That is such a good answer, how can there be unlimited knowledge if the universe is literally endless 🤯